SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I have to say, while I am very interested in the development of the game here (reminds me of Big Brother and I have a thing for ladies with cocks *Not oversized ones though like bitch police babe) I feel like nothing really changed other than a little story addition with Mia. Still happy for the update but feel like there should be more in this than just sparing advancement of the story.

Also, the "time limit". While I can get behind it with timed based tasks, as of right now in this current form of development, I feel like it shouldn't be in the game right now. It's hard enough trying to get relationship points the natural way with finding everyone and interacting and that we can't progress into the story as of now. So I would suggest, if it is possible, to take out the timed limit for now until the story and content is more indepthed and progressed pass the first task at the very least.

Just some thoughts for the dev if they can be passed along. Also... I so need to have babies with Mia...and her mom...and Sasha...okay fuck it, all the ladies aright?!

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234

dende

Jun 23, 2017
Is the mother/Picture-in-the-Mcs-room quest actually completable? The one where you're supposed to convince/persuade her

Jul 9, 2018
Your GF in the game is POC, even if it's not her defining trait. Your sister is shown as bitchy, problematic person. She also uses the n-word. AND she is immediatly condemned by characters for that, even player must condemn her involuntarily. I think it's pretty clear where I stand on this issue.

Save compatibility is not yet implemented, as it's kind of unnecessary because I'm still tweaking many things out in the code. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will address that in the future.
Oh ok did not know about that, keep up your amazing work we love it

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
i must be stupid or something. i have only found the one in the library so far
Just keep trying. If you unpack the images, you can get a hint at the general location of where the magazines are depending on the image of the secret in the location folder. I can tell you the one in the front garden is near the plants iirc and the one in the MC room is under one of the location icons.

And is there more content for "Sexual Education" or that's it from this update ?
Nina update (which will include this quest I assume) is planned for 15/09, this was the Mia update.

Also, the "time limit". While I can get behind it with timed based tasks, as of right now in this current form of development, I feel
Time limit is mostly there because certain events are time-based (ie you call Mia on Wednesday, she calls you Friday/Saturday). In a way it doesn't really matter because saves aren't compatible, but if you just endlessly stretch out time it would probably create a mess as well. I also think that most of the things are pretty easily accomplished in the given timeframe if you know what you're doing.

Is the mother/Picture-in-the-Mcs-room quest actually completable? The one where you're supposed to convince/persuade her
Yes.

I buyed the bikini got it from delivery women and still cant do the nina/sasha pool event
Think this will get added with the public release or 0.4.

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234 and dende

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Just keep trying. If you unpack the images, you can get a hint at the general location of where the magazines are depending on the image of the secret in the location folder. I can tell you the one in the front garden is near the plants iirc and the one in the MC room is under one of the location icons.

Nina update (which will include this quest I assume) is planned for 15/09, this was the Mia update.

Time limit is mostly there because certain events are time-based (ie you call Mia on Wednesday, she calls you Friday/Saturday). In a way it doesn't really matter because saves aren't compatible, but if you just endlessly stretch out time it would probably create a mess as well. I also think that most of the things are pretty easily accomplished in the given timeframe if you know what you're doing.

Yes.

Think this will get added with the public release or 0.4.
thanks ill try that. also all im hoping for in the next release is more mother/daughter content from mia and her mom

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, Lexi going down on you is part of the LE patch of 0.2.
Where is it possible to download the LE patch?

I tried using the console to change the variable persistent.LIM_ED = True like someone suggested in an earlier post but that doesn't seem to have accomplished anything.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
thanks ill try that. also all im hoping for in the next release is more mother/daughter content from mia and her mom
Mia won't be featured for a while, ALISHIA said next update will be mainly about Nina.

Where is it possible to download the LE patch?

I tried using the console to change the variable persistent.LIM_ED = True like someone suggested in an earlier post but that doesn't seem to have accomplished anything.
Become a pope patron or wait about 2 weeks for the public version (at which point the LE of the previous version becomes freely available iirc).

• Sad

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Time limit is mostly there because certain events are time-based (ie you call Mia on Wednesday, she calls you Friday/Saturday). In a way it doesn't really matter because saves aren't compatible, but if you just endlessly stretch out time it would probably create a mess well. I also think that most of the things are pretty easily accomplished in the given timeframe if you know what you're doing.
Yeah but most don't know what the hell their doing. xD

I just feel like 6 days for the starter of this is just too short and I just that it shouldn't be apart of the game as of now this early into the development. You can have scripted events without the time limit. Take for example Superpowered: Meet certain requirement and something pops up.

Just sayin. I like the challenge of it, but this early into the building just, to me, doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Mia won't be featured for a while, ALISHIA said next update will be mainly about Nina.

Become a pope patron or wait about 2 weeks for the public version (at which point the LE of the previous version becomes freely available iirc).
its weird that unpacking the image folder doesn't seam to contain the secret images. do you have any idea where they might be?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Oh, damn ok. I just wanted to unlock the Lexi content instead of the Akira stuff during the evaluation scene.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
its weird that unpacking the image folder doesn't seam to contain the secret images. do you have any idea where they might be?
The secret images themselves are in the gui folder, the locations folder shows the hint about their locations.

Oh, damn ok. I just wanted to unlock the Lexi content instead of the Akira stuff during the evaluation scene.
I'm sure the LE patch for 0.2 is somewhere in this thread if you search it btw (and all LE patches contain the previous LE patches). The Lexi content doesn't replace any Akira stuff during the evaluation, it just extends the initial meeting in the bathroom (a happy ending, you might call it!).

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, I've tried searching using every relevant term or combination of them that I could think of and the best I could find was a link to the 0.1 version of the patch.
Oh well, thanks anyway.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I've tried searching using every relevant term or combination of them that I could think of and the best I could find was a link to the 0.1 version of the patch.
Oh well, thanks anyway.
Here, just place this in your /game folder. It is incest patch and I added the LE unlock to it. Easy-peasy. If you want to get cute, rename your DL properly to "patch.rpy" (delete the "746430_" prefix in the file name)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes