Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
Sabberlott

Using the search option in the top right hand corner of the threads is your friend and can bring up many hits if you search for signature and select this thread only. Here are two.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-red-room-v0-3b-alishia.19951/post-1239787

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-red-room-v0-3b-alishia.19951/post-4088766
Ooops, sorry, was a little bit lazy with the search there. Thanks anyway :)
EDIT: Aaaand there is an image limit in sigs. Well, I'll mention it then ;)

raggedsunbeam

May 7, 2020
Played through most of the content available currently. Really enjoying the game. Can't wait for the next update so I can clear the first week.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so should a new update come out tomorrow?
Edit: Nope. Quoth the dev on discord yesterday:

I'm sorry for breaking your hype for now
:cry:
I'm going to take another 15 days or so. It still going to be released this month. I just need to finish up a few things and make LE scene for 20$ patrons. I hope because I'm not taking another month or anything it's the sign for you that it's just a little delay. I know that I've said that I'm not going to break another deadline and I'm sorry for not being able to keep this promise , I just really need more time if I don't want to burn myself out.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
for God's sake he moved it again ...
Alisha could'nt keep a deadline i'm shocked shes never done that before
Jeez, that's just fkn terrible. On discord nonetheless so the sorry sobs supporting via Patreon havn't even gotten the info, ouch..
Pushing a release back two weeks is hardly disastrous or unheard of. It's more concerning (in light of their previous history) that the dev hasn't been able to meet their own self-imposed deadline. If they manage to push out the new release before the end of October then it's not that big a deal IMO.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Pushing a release back two weeks is hardly disastrous or unheard of. It's more concerning (in light of their previous history) that the dev hasn't been able to meet their own self-imposed deadline. If they manage to push out the new release before the end of October then it's not that big a deal IMO.
I agree that waiting for two, or even three months isn't really that big of a problem. The problem is that a developer with a history of missing deadlines originally projected the release for September 15th, then pushed it back to October 15th, and now is shooting for the end of October.

It's not that Alishia and Elizabeth don't put out a high quality product. It's that they simply are not dependable. But dependability, like any other form of discipline, can be learned. So there's still hope for this developer.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Jeez, that's just fkn terrible. On discord nonetheless so the sorry sobs supporting via Patreon havn't even gotten the info, ouch..
It's been indicated very often that Alishia finds it easier to communicate on Discord. Discord is freely available for all patrons. If patrons aren't using the discord, it's really their own fault.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It's been indicated very often that Alishia finds it easier to communicate on Discord. Discord is freely available for all patrons. If patrons aren't using the discord, it's really their own fault.
You're not wrong in that they have access to the Discord channel. Claiming it would be a problem posting a twitter sized update on patreon once a week or worst case every two weeks is just plain BS, anyone can spare those 2-3mins once a week. Obv everyone is free to do whatever they please in these matters, personally I've stopped my support to any Dev that forces me to use other venues then patreon for communication/rewards, if that's the platform that grants you the means to do your work/hobby then that is the venue you should prioritize. Not forcing your supporters to jump through additional hoops. It's sad since some Devs I've supported previously and would like to see succeed, like Alishia, I'll not support again unless they make corrections..

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes