gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Where is it possible to download the LE patch?

I tried using the console to change the variable persistent.LIM_ED = True like someone suggested in an earlier post but that doesn't seem to have accomplished anything.
With persistent.LIM_ED set to True (via console or a patch) you'll get an additional option in the initial meeting with Lexi in the bathroom:
First make this choice:
Turn around looking in the face / Turn around looking at the breasts
Then you'll get the new option:
Uhm, yes?... / I don't know / They look a little too fake
This opens a new choice:
I don't want! / Nod

I did what you said here changed it to True but still i can't open the console when pressing ctrl+0
O as in Octopussy, not 0 as in 007.
Edit: My bad, I mistyped: Shift+O, not Ctrl+O

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Alright i found a way to not get gameover, just use saveeditor and put the gameover count to more than you need
Or in the console:
Code:
COUNT_GAME_OVER = X
Replace X with whatever value you need.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thought it might be useful to compile some console variables into one comment for easy reference:

To enable the console: See here

To enable incest content (now required): persistent.NASTY_SHIT = True
To enable Limited Edition content: persistent.LIM_ED = True
(These two are better set with a to save having to set them every time.)

Countdown timer: world.count_game_over = X (changed as of 0.4)

Character relationships
Code:
momO.affection = X
momO.desire = X
Lisa is momO, for Sasha replace with sisO, other characters are their nameO (so ninaO, jessicaO, miaO, etc.; note the letter O not numeral 0).

Money: player.money = X (cumulative; the amount entered is added to/subtracted from your money)
NTR score (keep low to avoid): player.cuckold_score = X (cumulative; the amount entered is added to/subtracted from your score)

Replace X with the value you want. As always when mucking about with variables: You break it you bought it. Make a save before messing with things if you're not absolutely sure how they work.

Last edited:

cracy

Jul 14, 2018
Thought it might be useful to compile some console variables into one comment for easy reference:

To enable the console: See here

To enable incest content (now required): persistent.NASTY_SHIT = True
To enable Limited Edition content: persistent.LIM_ED = True

Countdown timer: COUNT_GAME_OVER = X

Character relationships
Code:
momO.affection = X
momO.desire = X
Lisa is momO, for Sasha replace with sisO, other characters are their nameO (so ninaO, jessicaO, miaO, etc.; note the letter O not numeral 0).

Money: player.money = X (cumulative; the amount entered is added to/subtracted from your money)
NTR score (keep low to avoid): player.cuckold_score = X (cumulative; the amount entered is added to/subtracted from your score)

Replace X with the value you want. As always when mucking about with variables: You break it you bought it. Make a save before messing with things if you're not absolutely sure how they work.
I followed those instructions but when I press Control+O (the letter) the console still doesn't come up =[

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I looked into the code (because I'm curious) and I don't understand why when you take the selfie with Kendra if you select the "enjoy" choices it increases the cuckhold counter when you are the one doing it with Kendra shouldn't it be considered like cheating/slutting in front of your girlfriend?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I looked into the code (because I'm curious) and I don't understand why when you take the selfie with Kendra if you select the "enjoy" choices it increases the cuckhold counter when you are the one doing it with Kendra shouldn't it be considered like cheating/slutting in front of your girlfriend?
Agreed, but maybe it makes more sense if you think of it as a general submission/degradation score (regardless of the name). The number of variables tracked in this game is fairly limited.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Agreed, but maybe it makes more sense if you think of it as a general submission/degradation score (regardless of the name). The number of variables tracked in this game is fairly limited.
Maybe I just hope that it doesn't put me on a NTR path where I'm the one getting cuck.

Reactions: stal1234

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Well, I started the game from beginning, again, this time I got to Ninas house, after first night mom looks at the poster on the wall, and then it just skips back to Main menu. Anybody else with same problem? BTW, I have the incest patch.

Reactions: Elisa93
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes