gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
One of the two goals can be completed.
REALLY !!!!????
TEACH ME !!! (should i have to kneel like Dr. Strange?)
1. Hang out with the maid repeatedly to improve your relationship.
2. Find her in the living room and ask to join her and Nina for the massage: If relationship is good enough, she'll agree.
3. Go along with the massage, Nina will suggest massaging Lisa. But get her riled up first.
4. Tart up in the bathroom, then call Lisa from your room while she's at work. Do this repeatedly to increase her desire.
5. When her desire has been cranked up, find her in the library in the evening and give her a massage.
6. Go back and report to Nina (probably in the games room at this point) for your reward.
7. Nothing changes.
8. Ponder the futility of existence.
9. Achieve nirvana.

(Some of the steps require a little grinding, 8 and 9 in particular.)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think the game was made to be annoying. That's why they switched from VN to sandbox.
The problem isn't that it's a sandbox. Once you get a handle of things, it can be easy to figure it all out. The problem is the implementing of it and the time limit. Like I said in an earlier post, having a "6" day limit this early into the game is waaay too soon to have it. I get that the Dev wants it to be like Big Brother and have challenges, and I am all for it. But when you have so little content and story right now, even though it looks really fucking good and I am very much a fan of this game, it's annoying to have a limit when one may want to have more time figuring out everything and unlocking supposed content that has just been added but can't. My suggestion to remedy this is to take out the time limit itself, or to extend it pass 6 days so fans can explore a bit before abruptly having a game over.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The problem isn't that it's a sandbox. Once you get a handle of things, it can be easy to figure it all out. The problem is the implementing of it and the time limit. Like I said in an earlier post, having a "6" day limit this early into the game is waaay too soon to have it. I get that the Dev wants it to be like Big Brother and have challenges, and I am all for it. But when you have so little content and story right now, even though it looks really fucking good and I am very much a fan of this game, it's annoying to have a limit when one may want to have more time figuring out everything and unlocking supposed content that has just been added but can't. My suggestion to remedy this is to take out the time limit itself, or to extend it pass 6 days so fans can explore a bit before abruptly having a game over.
Yeah but the timing thing.
As if the game wasn't annoying enough.
I hate timing in any game.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
1. Hang out with the maid repeatedly to improve your relationship.
2. Find her in the living room and ask to join her and Nina for the massage: If relationship is good enough, she'll agree.
3. Go along with the massage, Nina will suggest massaging Lisa. But get her riled up first.
4. Tart up in the bathroom, then call Lisa from your room while she's at work. Do this repeatedly to increase her desire.
5. When her desire has been cranked up, find her in the library in the evening and give her a massage.
6. Go back and report to Nina (probably in the games room at this point) for your reward.
7. Nothing changes.
8. Ponder the futility of existence.
9. Achieve nirvana.

(Some of the steps require a little grinding, 8 and 9 in particular.)
Oh..... I do that once , massage 1/5 , that's a goal ? even can't be completed

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
the changelog said 80 new images involving Mia's content, but i don't see anything new. can someone confirm?

Bagofchips

Jul 30, 2017
Anybody got the error when trying to open the NPC stat-s? I always got the attached message.
had the same problem i used unren and copied the script folder from /game/ folder of v0.3a and put it in v0.3b /game/ folder so far have not seen anything game breaking

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I ripped the images again in this update and the best I can say is that a new character is introduced with Nina and there's a load of new naked shots of Mia.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes