kofy

Jan 14, 2019
why do people make games with no animations in 2020. coulden't wait to get my hands on LE. and then just pics just wtf enough of games with animations don't knwo why i would jerk of to still pictures.

amyulette

Nov 11, 2019
why do people make games with no animations in 2020. coulden't wait to get my hands on LE. and then just pics just wtf enough of games with animations don't knwo why i would jerk of to still pictures.
I'd rather have 100 fantastic renders than 1 shoddy animation. If you can't shiggy your diggy to a sexual picture, try not touching yourself every 5 minutes. :p

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If you all don't mind me asking, what is the difference from 0.3a to 0.3b?

aidsdelivered :*
.3a was the patron exclusive, .3b is the public release. I haven't seen anything to suggest new content (but maybe someone'll download and confirm).
Alishia said on Discord that the difference is pretty slight. I guess she added the two missing magazines (secret gallery images), made some changes to the coding, and had someone proofread some of the text for a better English translation.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I, for my part, rather have a handfull still images of good quality than one shitty animation. Also, you could create way more scenes if you decide to forgo animations.

Don't compare games from single dev's who work from their home computer to those of dev teams who rent render farms.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Does anyone know how many times per year is this game being updated? cause i remeber playing this when it got released and i saw the version 0.3 and i was going like "dont tell me this game only got 2 updates since the last time i played it" so im kinda wondering cause i wanted to give it a try again but idk how much has been done.

Reactions: lnppo

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
I'd rather have 100 fantastic renders than 1 shoddy animation. If you can't shiggy your diggy to a sexual picture, try not touching yourself every 5 minutes. :p
do you even know how many good animations games are there. or maybe if you can jerk to pictures you probably come in 1 min irl. don't know with game but one top notch animation game is done by 1 man. so ne excuses. i can jerk to pictures on google

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone know how many times per year is this game being updated? cause i remeber playing this when it got released and i saw the version 0.3 and i was going like "dont tell me this game only got 2 updates since the last time i played it" so im kinda wondering cause i wanted to give it a try again but idk how much has been done.
Yep, you got it. ^^

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo and exirock

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Anybody got the error when trying to open the NPC stat-s? I always got the attached message.

wallesM

Feb 10, 2017
the gameplay reminds me of older lop games, i dont really mind it
too bad thats the only high quality futa game that is around

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is the game futa x women (yay) or futa x futa (meh) or futa x men (meh²) ?

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes