balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
The raceplay that was mentioned was Sasha (white) talking down to Mia (black). Reverse raceplay would thus mean black talking down to white (but it won't involve (or feature Mia as the main object) Mia as the character hasn't been introduced yet).
Also.. now I feel like a dumbass :/ I was under the impression that Mia was the gf, but she is obv not close to being black.. hispanic or middle eastern possibly..? Have I somehow missed aå whole character? Seems unlikely but you got me questioning now...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Also.. now I feel like a dumbass :/ I was under the impression that Mia was the gf, but she is obv not close to being black.. hispanic or middle eastern possibly..? Have I somehow missed aå whole character? Seems unlikely but you got me questioning now...
Mia is described as being at least part Black, despite her being light-skinned (her last name, Khalil, suggests Middle Eastern or North African descent).

aloearmor

Feb 6, 2020
Does anybody know how I can get to the library? I've been trying to find it for several hours...
Thx in advance

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
yo why does Lexi have to have fake everything geez what a turnoff for me

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
kimito

Lexi is there to keep you from getting too excited and to kill any erection you might have. For me I replaced all of her pictures with a picture with a black screen. In game when you are looking in the MC's profile there lists a bestiality tag and most likely that tag is there for Lexi.

You can only progress with the mother up to the massage and some new content with the MC's girlfriend Mia and I think the next update has to deal with the MC. There are some side things you can do like find the hidden magazines and a few other things.

I don't see the resemblance between the MC from fashion business and Kendra. I only played fashion business for a little bit before throwing it away though so maybe she got destroyed later on and turned into a transgender male.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Are you saying the next public update, which will be next week, will include new Nina content or am I misreading?
No, the update with the Nina content is supposed to be 0.4, which is supposed to release sometime around the end of August. The update which is supposed to release next week is the public release of 0.3, which is supposed to include bug fixes, but no new content.

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
No, the update with the Nina content is supposed to be 0.4, which is supposed to release sometime around the end of August. The update which is supposed to release next week is the public release of 0.3, which is supposed to include bug fixes, but no new content.
Thank you

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
kimito

Lexi is there to keep you from getting too excited and to kill any erection you might have. For me I replaced all of her pictures with a picture with a black screen. In game when you are looking in the MC's profile there lists a bestiality tag and most likely that tag is there for Lexi.

You can only progress with the mother up to the massage and some new content with the MC's girlfriend Mia and I think the next update has to deal with the MC. There are some side things you can do like find the hidden magazines and a few other things.

I don't see the resemblance between the MC from fashion business and Kendra. I only played fashion business for a little bit before throwing it away though so maybe she got destroyed later on and turned into a transgender male.
oh I just meant the face same head shape and hair so it just reminds me of her but more buff and scarier with a dick

wait so do you know where this hidden magazine is?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
kimito

Each room has a hidden magazine to find and some have 2 like the MC's room but the magazines are not all there and will appear after certain things are met. Once found you can look at them at the MC's computer in their room.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
wait so do you know where this hidden magazine is?
Search this thread for "magazine." You'll find all the information you need.

As a general rule, you should always use the search function before asking a question about the game, as it's probably been asked and answered before, and you'll find what you need without asking people to repeat themselves.

kimito

Each room has a hidden magazine to find and some have 2 like the MC's room but the magazines are not all there and will appear after certain things are met. Once found you can look at them at the MC's computer in their room.
Actually, only certain rooms have magazines. There are several which don't.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes