thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Shame...those stills in the secret gallery and the unlocked journal gave me a rush of hope. Back to Togashi mode for Red Room i guess...or in my case i have to stop being fixated so much and just pass the marshmellow test and come back in one year.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone here that thinks F95Zone should implement a restriction to new accounts for posting on threads? Would be nice to avoid unnecessary comments.
Unfortunately I doubt that would stop the people who are too lazy to type a few words in the search bar. :FacePalm:

cattts

Apr 28, 2018
this game sucks. wasted my time playing it. if this game really goes anywhere, it needs a walkthrough to get you there. just a bad loop.

215303j

Review v.0.3a:

Well, this game certainly has a lot of potential.

The models look great, with some exceptions, but those were intended.
The renders also look great.

The story is in interesting mix between being highly unlikely as well as very very lewd. Still, the dev manages to have the story make sense. Which is no small feat considering the several fantastical premises.

The problem with the game however is that the gameplay is pretty shit at the moment. After the long introduction it becomes a sandbox and you end up clicking room after room after room trying to find a character, increase your stats with her, until it's maxed out. But when it is maxed out there is no end of content warning or something... If there is one game which needs a walkthrough (preferably built-in) it's this one...

Which leads to the second problem, despite being in development for almost 2 years now, the actual content is still very limited. You can spend time going from room to room but at the end there is not that much to show for it. Especially in terms of actual sex scenes.

So all in all, despite the fact that the game does show a lot of progress, I can't give it more than 3/5. I hope the dev starts moving the story forward. Given the lewd circumstances the MC finds herself in, I can't imagine that being difficult from a story perspective. If the story is progressed and if the gameplay is improved, the game could be 5/5 but as it is, 3/5 seems fair.

Cidnelson_Jounin

Jul 3, 2020
Alguém sabe onde estão as duas últimas revistas, para liberar as duas últimas imagens da galeria secreta?
Does anyone know where the last two magazines are to release the last two images from the secret gallery? (Translated by google translator from pt-br to english)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Alguém sabe onde estão as duas últimas revistas, para liberar as duas últimas imagens da galeria secreta?
Does anyone know where the last two magazines are to release the last two images from the secret gallery? (Translated by google translator from pt-br to english)
Did you searched the thread? Almost sure this was answered before.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There are currently fourteen gallery spots, but only twelve magazines in the game. The last two magazines will be added later.

Did you searched the thread? Almost sure this was answered before.
Yeah, it was answered before.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Okay, so I've played the new version...and the only new things I came across are the calls with Mia?
Did I miss something?
The courier from the delivery service was introduced. She's supposed to be in a future scene, I believe. Also, the autofellatio scene was added. The gym was added to the map. I think the NTR score was added to the UI. I don't remember that being visible in 0.2.

That's about it.

Reactions: kuraiken
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes