TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
How the freak do i play this game without game over. lmao , i spent every free time with Nina and the maid . yet the option to ask about the wish or whatever it called dont shows up.
If you spend every free time with Nina and the maid, you should have found Jessica in the lounge spraying perfume. If you spend every free time with Nina and her, you should have enough affection for her to take you to the spa room and watch and participate as she gives Nina a massage. If you can read, you will Nina tells you everything you need to do after.

I think it would make for a fantastic storyline troupe. Adding more flavour and rivalry betwen you and Kendra when fighting over Mia's virginity; or more fetish kick for the NTR fans(me) when watching live how she loses it to Kendra.
If i would propose to Alishia, one model after plastic surgery to replace current Lexi it would be Nicole Aniston over any other out there, anytime.
Since you have contact, Can you please tell Alishia to add more stills to the secret gallery, since it looks like she isnt adding any sex scenes? Finding them was a lot of fun. You know...as a hook for more potential subsribers.
As far as I know, Alishia is quite fond of Lexi, so I doubt she's changing her anytime soon. I'm personally not a fan of virginity loss but again, I don't know Mia's virginity status so it may or may not be something that happens in the future.

The secret gallery scenes are limited for a reason. A lot of them contain pope patron special images that were voted on. In that sense, the secret gallery is something fun to fill the early game but also a way to make use of all these preview/special renders. Every secret image she would make is less time to spend on actual in-game scenes and renders.

Also, my contact with Alishia is limited to her discord, which even has a specific "suggestions" subsection.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think it would make for a fantastic storyline troupe. Adding more flavour and rivalry betwen you and Kendra when fighting over Mia's virginity; or more fetish kick for the NTR fans(me) when watching live how she loses it to Kendra.
If i would propose to Alishia, one model after plastic surgery to replace current Lexi it would be Nicole Aniston over any other out there, anytime.
Since you have contact, Can you please tell Alishia to add more stills to the secret gallery, since it looks like she isnt adding any sex scenes? Finding them was a lot of fun. You know...as a hook for more potential subsribers.
Alishia visits the thread. Tag and ask her.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
1/4 of this thread is "Alishia is too lazy to finish anything!"
1/4 is the discussion about the differences of a dickgirl and a futanari.
1/4 is "Incest Patch?"
And 1/4 is "Walkthrough?"
Because there is nothing more to discuss here.
Because people don't know there is no content in the game.
Because no one has yet written this in OP.

Reactions: 215303j

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone here that thinks F95Zone should implement a restriction to new accounts for posting on threads? Would be nice to avoid unnecessary comments.

whooop

Mar 7, 2018
I have a question about the progress of the quest.
It is said that this quest was completed with the sign Done after massaging in a quest called milf of the year and getting permission from mom, but I don't know what to do to proceed further. How can i proceed?
The phone icon in 'your room' is glitched which makes progression past that point impossible. Some fixes were mentioned on prior pages (search with "phone"), but none of them worked for me so at least I am sol and couldn't care enough to invest more time into fixing.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Shame...those stills in the secret gallery and the unlocked journal gave me a rush of hope. Back to Togashi mode for Red Room i guess...or in my case i have to stop being fixated so much and just pass the marshmellow test and come back in one year.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone here that thinks F95Zone should implement a restriction to new accounts for posting on threads? Would be nice to avoid unnecessary comments.
Unfortunately I doubt that would stop the people who are too lazy to type a few words in the search bar. :FacePalm:

cattts

Apr 28, 2018
this game sucks. wasted my time playing it. if this game really goes anywhere, it needs a walkthrough to get you there. just a bad loop.

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes