Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
The update was good even though I would have liked to see more content. Also when you play everything from start to finish you can see that the game is starting to feel way too grindy for the number of scenes that you can get (and also how far each scene goes), in a way it reminds me of "Futa Quest" but with less content and with updates that are waaay slower. As a final note the time limit is something of the worst that things you put in this game. See you all next year for the next update.

Reactions: he_found_you

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
The giant tittied maid with the eye patch in the 2nd pic... scenes with her yet and does she have the dick or receive it?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
She has a giant genetic altered dick. No scenes but seems pretty likely she and Nina are fucking each other.
Damn, I was hoping she was one of the takers in the game but usually it's the chicks built like her in these games on the giving end of having a dick not the receiving. Thanks anyway.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Damn, I was hoping she was one of the takers in the game but usually it's the chicks built like her in these games on the giving end of having a dick not the receiving. Thanks anyway.
Based on some of the coding in the game, I think there will be an option to have her on the receiving end.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Based on some of the coding in the game, I think there will be an option to have her on the receiving end.
If she's still swinging the heat not my personal thing, to each their own and all.
I'm not an auto pass on futa content but if the chick I find hot is the one with the dick nah, even with decent art, pass.
lol it's the internet, I'm sure someone else will step up and jerk to it in my absence. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ToTeras

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The game came out and then there wasn't a update for over a year it was then marked abandoned they then came back to it and posted a update on the last day of December.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Since i am still working in another country, can someone answer me please :
If we get to see Mia lose her virginity either to Siri or Kendra. Will it be in version 0.3b? I am curious since it is a Mia focused update to begin with.
Was Lexi(plastic blond) changed from the monstrocity she was?
Why are people constantly braging for a walkthrough, since it looks like there's any content whatsoever...just saying. I had no problems with 0.2b...had fun with secrets and extracting them.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
If we get to see Mia lose her virginity either to Siri or Kendra. Will it be in version 0.3b? I am curious since it is a Mia focused update to begin with.
Why are people constantly braging for a walkthrough, since it looks like there's any content whatsoever...just saying. I had no problems with 0.2b...had fun with secrets and extracting them.
the walkthrough is more for to which choices brings u to cuck, ntr or harem. i'm normal the type of guy that hates futa but this game has some magic touch. the ntr is also what i like, can't wait to play the next update. i also want to know which choices will bring the ntr route.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Can someone make a drive walktrough link where you open it and it just says "there is no walktrough available atm" ?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I doubt Mia is a virgin at the start of the game. You get to see herxKendra, but it is a fantasy sequence.

Lexi is perfect and hasn't been changed. She doesn't appear in this update aside from one optional screen.

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
How the freak do i play this game without game over. lmao , i spent every free time with Nina and the maid . yet the option to ask about the wish or whatever it called dont shows up.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I doubt Mia is a virgin at the start of the game. You get to see herxKendra, but it is a fantasy sequence.

Lexi is perfect and hasn't been changed. She doesn't appear in this update aside from one optional screen.
I think it would make for a fantastic storyline troupe. Adding more flavour and rivalry betwen you and Kendra when fighting over Mia's virginity; or more fetish kick for the NTR fans(me) when watching live how she loses it to Kendra.
If i would propose to Alishia, one model after plastic surgery to replace current Lexi it would be Nicole Aniston over any other out there, anytime.
Since you have contact, Can you please tell Alishia to add more stills to the secret gallery, since it looks like she isnt adding any sex scenes? Finding them was a lot of fun. You know...as a hook for more potential subsribers.

Reactions: supermanz95
3.70 star(s) 70 Votes