kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
The courier from the delivery service was introduced. She's supposed to be in a future scene, I believe. Also, the autofellatio scene was added. The gym was added to the map. I think the NTR score was added to the UI. I don't remember that being visible in 0.2.

That's about it.
I guess that's the tragedy of this game. Great quality, very promising, but very little content produced. For a six months timeframe that's a very lackluster delivery.
:(

Reactions: MrSneaky

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I guess that's the tragedy of this game. Great quality, very promising, but very little content produced. For a six months timeframe that's a very lackluster delivery.
:(
Well, for what it's worth, there was the COVID-19 setback. Alishia states that she lost all of the work that she had done since 0.2 released, because she had to return home from college, where she had been working on the game, and the borders were closed, and she lost access to her saved files. She says that she tried to get someone to send her the data, but couldn't get it. So she had to start over again from where she left off with 0.2. Whether you believe her, or whether you think it's the "dog ate my homework" excuse is up to you.

timsutton

Mar 3, 2019
Pretty crazy the talent this creator has, but I think the nature of this game plus not-ideal gameplay really limits the appeal.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Ok, I ampretty sure that I did something wrong. I donwloaded the newest version and when I started it, the old saves didn't work...this happens with some games so I restartet, but then my first picture shows me this:
First Pic.JPG

and after a suüer short scene I am told that
"Tht's the end of patreon friedly version"

WTF is going on here?

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ok, I ampretty sure that I did something wrong. I donwloaded the newest version and when I started it, the old saves didn't work...this happens with some games so I restartet, but then my first picture shows me this:
View attachment 743572

and after a suüer short scene I am told that
"Tht's the end of patreon friedly version"

WTF is going on here?
It literally says right in the screen what you need to do. Download and apply the patch. :FacePalm:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Alishia, I just want to say, this is my personal number 1, it has immense potential, and looking at the fetishes you enjoy in your patreon description, I can't wait for progress to be made. One thing I wanted to ask, as I didn't see it on your patreon. Do you enjoy raceplay? Now, I know Sasha is a problematic character, but in case you do enjoy raceplay (even in a slight manner), please consider using the word or insinuate the racial tension in some future scenes. I'm not saying to go all out and make it all about it, but if you can explore more of it in some capacity, that'd be great. Thanks for making this.
Should note the obvious that this'll put off some players as well (more or less that it'd attract? who the fuck knows, but this is already a niche game). The fact that Sasha throws around the hard-r N-word as a slur has already put her beyond redemption to some players (hello!); if racist tropes become a larger part of the game, expect people to bail or get angry.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Should note the obvious that this'll put off some players as well (more or less that it'd attract? who the fuck knows, but this is already a niche game). The fact that Sasha throws around the hard-r N-word as a slur has already put her beyond redemption to some players (hello!); if racist tropes become a larger part of the game, expect people to bail or get angry.
Oh no bad words help!

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Alishia, I just want to say, this is my personal number 1, it has immense potential, and looking at the fetishes you enjoy in your patreon description, I can't wait for progress to be made. One thing I wanted to ask, as I didn't see it on your patreon. Do you enjoy raceplay? Now, I know Sasha is a problematic character, but in case you do enjoy raceplay (even in a slight manner), please consider using the word or insinuate the racial tension in some future scenes. I'm not saying to go all out and make it all about it, but if you can explore more of it in some capacity, that'd be great. Thanks for making this.
There is one planned character which is centered about raceplay, but in a reverse way.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I for the most part have ignored Sasha as I'm not interested in what she has to say so she can drop the n word all she wants it means nothing if no one pays attention to them and like a troll they'll cease to exist. For me I'm waiting for 2 other characters to make their appearance.

abadidea

I doubt Siri would be fantasizing about a transgender dude with a fake dick at least I know mine isn't fantasizing about him.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Would you please clearify what you mean by this? Thev reverse way would simply be "no raceplay", wouldn't it?
The raceplay that was mentioned was Sasha (white) talking down to Mia (black). Reverse raceplay would thus mean black talking down to white (but it won't involve (or feature Mia as the main object) Mia as the character hasn't been introduced yet).

Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
The raceplay that was mentioned was Sasha (white) talking down to Mia (black). Reverse raceplay would thus mean black talking down to white (but it won't involve (or feature Mia as the main object) Mia as the character hasn't been introduced yet).
That was what I feared, really not my thing :/ Thank you for the clearification though.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
My guess would be that it would be the black courier girl who brings the packages to the house.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes