Kazuma2

Jul 24, 2020
me/ CITAR]
[QUOTE = "TheLecher, post: 3905548, membro: 1029885"]
A resposta já está neste tópico. Use a função de busca.
[/CITAR]
where I use it Use the search function.

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

qepoa

Mar 15, 2020
A note. The rip somebody posted to Mega is 1.24GB. All those images can be seen ingame with the lewdpatcher patch and the Limited Edition patch. The images.rpa file for 0.3 is almost 1.4GB, so maybe there is now some extra content too.

Second, feedback: I agree with people who don't really like the pacing of the game. Clicking on different rooms repeatedly is not gameplay. There isn't really a payoff to anything until Mia's third call, so the story is getting in the way of the lewds here. This wouldn't be a problem if the game was smaller in size - in Mia's third call there is a scene with a ton of different options (9 renders in all) but you only get to choose one. There are just too many things going on for the team to get it done soon.

So the game wants to be deep, but instead it is very shallow content-wise. You just get a taste of everybody and everything but it's gonna take years to get anywhere in the development.

Oh yeah, I also want the writer to use words other than "predatory" and "predatorily." :HideThePain:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Oh yeah, I also want the writer to use words other than "predatory" and "predatorily." :HideThePain:
Typically, writers choose the words they'll use, rather than trying to customize their writing based on the individual requirements of every different reader. Some people may consider that a bad thing, but I consider it a good thing, even when there's a language barrier.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

The Red Room v. 0.3b Public Release!
Hey!
Thank you for waiting, 0.3b Public Release is here!
This update is quite small, don't expect much. Due to pandemic related complications the development of the update took a hard turn right in the middle of it. That's why I didn't have much time to add everything that I wanted.
The good thing that come out of that situation — is that it teached me that I can develop this game faster, with smaller updates coming out on faster rate. What this means is that from now on I'm planning on releasing updates much faster than before, once in two months, but with smaller amount of content. And no more pushing of deadlines for more than a few weeks. It's better to release something you already have than to hold on to it. Otherwise it really makes the development go slower.
So it makes September 15th is the planned release date of 0.4. In a few weeks I'll make a post detailing a general plan for the 0.4 and what you can expect from it.
Also on a 2nd of August I'll make Pope Tier poll with many options to choose from, from which 3 options will win.
Thank you for sticking with me.
About the update:
  • It still doesn't have a save complatibility with previous updates. I hope to somehow address it in the future.
  • It contains around 80 new images and mostly revolves around Mia's content.
  • For now you still can't work for money, so if you didn't get enough in Intro — you can't buy a swimsuit.
  • If you found any problems — please contact me on my discord server.

DOWNLOAD:
This is a patreon-friendly version with some content cut, please don't download any patch from sites like Lewd Patcher that may inject unfriendly content into the game.
|
If you are a Pope Tier patron, to download your Limited Edition patch.
Also here is a .
CREDITS:
- Me for some things
- Elizabeth for the text and everything she helped me with
- DodgyNomad for a basic proofreading of content up to 0.3

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
KEKW
Since 2nd june she raised on patreon an additional 1000$. Now she's at 2500$ per month. That should be enough motivation for the devs for another sexless update for which we have wait ONLY two full months.

Reactions: ToTeras and lnppo

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
i probably wont download it,... but i hope she removed map movement, i have rether that it is some kind of script to play and then just picking choices, that i love more then when you need to go into room find clue... soo on i hate that...

Reactions: .Septic.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If you all don't mind me asking, what is the difference from 0.3a to 0.3b?

aidsdelivered :*
.3a was the patron exclusive, .3b is the public release. I haven't seen anything to suggest new content (but maybe someone'll download and confirm).

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes