SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

NOTE: There isn't much new, only 50 new renders or so, so don't go in thinking this is some gigantic update, at least the compressed version is only 100MB ;)

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Alright bro i have one day left and i have no freaking clue what to do lol. I have tried to click everything in the game and search the thread but my shit is flaccid at this point and need help. I even tried to download the mod to see if itll help but no.
i think someone state that bcs the game isnt finsihed so many quest form the early stages are not to complete yet so no matter if you dont now is possible you must to comeback again to a new restart in future updates

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
It's nice to have a new update but, again, you have to start the game from the beginning because of a savegames incompatibility.

EvilMojito77

Sep 27, 2018
Alright bro i have one day left and i have no freaking clue what to do lol. I have tried to click everything in the game and search the thread but my shit is flaccid at this point and need help. I even tried to download the mod to see if itll help but no.
I'm stuck at the same point. Stepbro please help

Reactions: ElJefe1995

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Just gunna say this first...i like this game (so far) BUT

Played this with the cheat mod and there is nothing to do once you reach the house right.....? Im supposed to steal Nina's swimsuit from the outside pool, swimsuit doesn't exist. Wait for Mia to call a second time, run out of days before it ever happens.

I've got 0/15 "goals" and 0/13 "sexual perks" yet non of this is describe, hinted at, pointed to or even mentioned so still confuddled over here. Im also pretty sure that 7 scenes are locked because of that swimsuit so lets be honest, this is just a demo right?

Reactions: ivanacco1

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

Played this with the cheat mod and there is nothing to do once you reach the house right.....? Im supposed to steal Nina's swimsuit from the outside pool, swimsuit doesn't exist. Wait for Mia to call a second time, run out of days before it ever happens.

I've got 0/15 "goals" and 0/13 "sexual perks" yet non of this is describe, hinted at, pointed to or even mentioned so still confuddled over here. Im also pretty sure that 7 scenes are locked because of that swimsuit so lets be honest, this is just a demo right?
You can only steal Nina's swimsuit on the first day (and it's not required). The swimsuit's also only tied to one, maybe two scenes.

You need to call Mia the second time, she only calls you again for the third time.

The goals and sexual perks is the complete total, so no, for 0.5b they aren't all in.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018

I think the only two scenes you can get at the house is the handjob and massage ones. But yeah I would call this an demo sadly. It still has an lot of potential but I found it that is better to just forget about this game for a couple months and the come back to it

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is it just me or there is too few content for a game that's been out since 2018 ? I was very surprised and excited to discover a new game with incredible art that's been in development for over 4 years now, but the content ends rather abruptly ?

Did I somehow make a mistake and you are supposed to succeed in getting a handjob from the grandma ? The end message makes it seem like it's the end of the content available. I'm not using the multi-mod since it's not up to date so I have no idea if I've missed a ton of stuff.

Reactions: Boudicart and Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
old save dont work?
Unfortunately not, forced to restart the game with each update (as if the author rewrites the existing variables and code of the game each time instead of just adding content). That's the main problem of this game... that and the fact that an update can take two and a half years to come out.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes