HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
matrix2

When you have more to say/ask please edit your first post.
Otherwise, someone could get the idea you are spamming. ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
matrix2

There is no walk through. There isn't enough content to warrant a walk through. Learn massage from aunt/grandma then go to MC's room and spam using phone to call her mother just before mother gets home go to bathroom and beautify the MC for the mother. Go massage the mother. Other then some talking with some of the characters and searching for the magazines there isn't much to do after that.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
But keep in mind that there is a task you can not fulfill yet and if you go too far into the week you might end up in a game over.

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Very promising game, so rare to find a futa game with this high quality, but please dev, can you make it possible that the narration says "Siri or Player Name" felt/did so an so instead of "You" felt/did so and so...it just takes me right out of the game, and I don't know if there are many that share my opinion but I'd like to play Siri's story not mine :)

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
There is a virus that makes you stay in your house. Bad. You work from your house and online with you co-workers because you work in the game industry. Good. Now that you are in your house all day you have more hours where you can work. Nice. End result, you work less and start thinking about delaying the update. What?

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
well no need to bash her if what she wrote is true. I would probably visit my family if i was abroad and had a chance to :p

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There is a virus that makes you stay in your house. Bad. You work from your house and online with you co-workers because you work in the game industry. Good. Now that you are in your house all day you have more hours where you can work. Nice. End result, you work less and start thinking about delaying the update. What?
Her statement was that her rig at home isn't up to snuff for rendering. Whether this statement is true or false is a question none of us can definitively answer, but, if it is true, then having more hours to work on the game does not help, and the update would have to be delayed.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
She has mentioned that she can (and will) continue to work on everything that doesn't require rendering, ie coding/writing/... So the project shouldn't be completely on hold.

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
She has mentioned that she can (and will) continue to work on everything that doesn't require rendering, ie coding/writing/... So the project should completely be on hold.
It should be on hold, The real question is why is none of this info ever posted on the patreon page?

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes