TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It should be on hold, The real question is why is none of this info ever posted on the patreon page?
She posted the info on her Discord, adding that, if the situation isn't resolved within two weeks, she'll post about it on Patreon. In other words, she was hoping that things would clear up in time for her to still release an update before the end of April. I have to say that this seems extremely optimistic, given the current state of affairs.

Where does she do the rendering then if the rig at home isn't much use?
She said that she does the rendering on a computer which she has with her when she's at school.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No HandJob Lession? Seam look like is under development. This is way i got this fucking game over.

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Blackdolphin

Yes they all work as I stated I clicked on every link for the PC and they all started downloading. What file hosts are used is up to the uploader.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Man, this thread is gonna get ugly when Alishia unveils her next excuse: that her dog ate her hard drive and she has to start development of the update over from the beginning.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Now i'm not defending lazy devs (nor calling devs of this game lazy) but lets face it. When you work 8hrs a day for 5-6 days a week, your happy to be home and play a game, or do something you like doing (like making games like this). But when suddenly your home 24/7, things arnt all roses and sunshine. You will quickly realize that doing the things you used to love, sudenly get boring real quick after doing it for days on straight all day long. Same goes for development on a game. So no, it does not mean more time to work on this game is inherently going to mean we get a update faster, cause working on it too much can burn out your will and inspiration real quick.

That said, we also dont know the current situation in the devs life, for all we know, Covid struck someone close to the dev, or something else in live came up. Untill the dev gives word, or a time frame of say 1/2 year to a full year expire without word, lets give the dev some benefit of the doubt.

Just my two cent here, also not trying to bash anyone, no offense meant to above posters.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Honestly, I really don't mind waiting on an update for a game as good as this, especially considering that it's going to be free (eventually, lol).
Free for you isn't the same as free. This game is not free, and it never was. If it weren't for people who actually pay their money to get what they want, none of these games would ever get made.

And that's why some people get upset when updates are delayed and postponed over and over again. We paid money. It's not free.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Now i'm not defending lazy devs (nor calling devs of this game lazy) but lets face it. When you work 8hrs a day for 5-6 days a week, your happy to be home and play a game, or do something you like doing (like making games like this). But when suddenly your home 24/7, things arnt all roses and sunshine. You will quickly realize that doing the things you used to love, sudenly get boring real quick after doing it for days on straight all day long. Same goes for development on a game. So no, it does not mean more time to work on this game is inherently going to mean we get a update faster, cause working on it too much can burn out your will and inspiration real quick.

That said, we also dont know the current situation in the devs life, for all we know, Covid struck someone close to the dev, or something else in live came up. Untill the dev gives word, or a time frame of say 1/2 year to a full year expire without word, lets give the dev some benefit of the doubt.

Just my two cent here, also not trying to bash anyone, no offense meant to above posters.
Not if ur a student that is in college. Doesn't matter if its 24/7 at home you'll still do your studies

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Can you guys just not bash the devs lol. We get stuff for free here XD
Did you not read the post two posts above yours? I guess I'll repeat myself.

You might be getting this game for free, but a lot of us aren't. We pay for it. And you're welcome. Because if we didn't pay for it, it wouldn't get developed, and then you wouldn't get it for "free".

And since some of us pay for the game to be developed, we might feel differently than you do about repeated delays and postponements.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Did you not read the post two posts above yours? I guess I'll repeat myself.

You might be getting this game for free, but a lot of us aren't. We pay for it. And you're welcome. Because if we didn't pay for it, it wouldn't get developed, and then you wouldn't get it for "free".

And since some of us pay for the game to be developed, we might feel differently than you do about repeated delays and postponements.
So whine about it on their patreon.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So whine about it on their patreon.
There are plenty of discussions regarding this topic on her Discord. I can understand you don't want people to bitch about the update not being out on time, but it's just as bitchy to complain people complain for no reason because the "update is free".

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 401Grem and lnppo
3.70 star(s) 70 Votes