TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
So, why do care about proving the type of agreement Patreon-hosted creators manifest with their patrons, specifically with respect to Alishia? You seem to be offering that it's a dead end for people to discuss it here.

At least you agree that people can discuss their patronage concerns with her directly, implied contract or not.
It's not a dead end for people to discuss it here. It's just a waste of time for people to direct comments at Alishia on this forum, thinking that she'll see them, as she no longer comes here. But people can discuss whatever they please, if they're so inclined. If they don't judge it to be a waste of their time, then perhaps it isn't. In any event, waste of time or not, they can express their frustrations (or satisfaction) with how the game is progressing.

Not misdirection at all and I made the context of my question purposefully open: I am not persuaded by your arguments concerning the type of "contract" here and have shown why that is the case , yet you persist with your assertions - and, not just with me. As if you need to prove ... something.

Therefore, I am guessing you must have a goal in mind - something supported by your assertions. You're not just arguing about theory, I figure. Perhaps an end-justifies-the-means approach. But, what that goal might be, I am not sure.
Not theory. Principal. And that distinction is significant. And while I would be willing to argue a matter of theory, if I were reasonably convinced of the theory's validity, I'm much more willing to argue a matter of principal.

As for a goal, it's quite simple. My goal is to not allow an assertion which I consider to be erroneous to stand unchallenged, especially when that assertion is being used as a justification for telling people to shut up.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
As for a goal, it's quite simple. My goal is to not allow an assertion which I consider to be erroneous to stand unchallenged, especially when that assertion is being used as a justification for telling people to shut up.
People can certainly say what they want here, given constraints from the Mods. And while I'm all for tilting at abstract windmills with the chivalrous goal of parochial correctness as my guide, I'd offer that only said Mods have the power to enforce people shutting up at this venue.

Otherwise, a varying combination of mob rule, anonymous umbrage and indifference apply towards potential acceptance or rejection of one view or another. That is, we can all downplay those things we don't appreciate or enjoy, then move on ... and that's apparently an acceptable form of status quo here.

This too shall pass?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is there any news? about when the next update it's going to come out?
If you click on the patreon link in the OP you will see that the most recent post was March 12th and that was just some images. There may be more recent posts in the discord but it should be noted that Alishia is (at best) flaky as fuck or (more likely) massively dishonest and, as such, any promise of progress should be taken with a metric fuck-tonne of salt.

Reactions: lnppo

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The other game from her was also abandoned at an early stage. Don't know the reason though.
Also the time they took to update this one was pretty long (release posted on f95 Nov 2018)
It's hard to trust them, that they are working on it I guess.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
If you click on the patreon link in the OP you will see that the most recent post was March 12th and that was just some images. There may be more recent posts in the discord but it should be noted that Alishia is (at best) flaky as fuck or (more likely) massively dishonest and, as such, any promise of progress should be taken with a metric fuck-tonne of salt.
She was a potential COVID risk, studies and has her rendering rig in another country and has been sent back to Russia in quarantine. It seems she's not at risk but now has no access to her rig, she bought a new one for at home and now the update which was supposed to be out end of March-early April will now be out in May.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
She was a potential COVID risk, studies and has her rendering rig in another country and has been sent back to Russia in quarantine. It seems she's not at risk but now has no access to her rig, she bought a new one for at home and now the update which was supposed to be out end of March-early April will now be out in May.
That's fine but she's proven herself to be unreliable when it comes to release dates. Whether this is due to her being overwhelmed by real life situations or being a pathological liar is irrelevant at this point; she has broken so many promises that nobody can take her at her word anymore.

The real pity is that she could have a 'per release' patreon account which would allow her to work at her own pace without pissing her patrons off. I would be more than happy to pledge on that basis but, as it stands, setting fire to my money is an equally good use of it.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think she doesn't do that because she specifically needs money; she turned pledging-per-month off last year because she wasn't sure when she would be able to release it and then reactivated it again in December to get the money ahead of the release which was then released in December, iirc.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I do want to say that regardless of anything else, I really hope Alishia doesn't have COVID19. Aside from the basic human decency of not wanting her to suffer, what is in the game is really good and I hope it continues even if really slowly. That being said, I've been holding off playing 0.2 because I figured it would be a long wait to the next version. But playing it now, I can't even figure out how to finish the first quest. I really hope that if this game does continue Maim Lain does make that walkthrough they were thinking about making because I feel like this game will be hard to figure out. I'll try to search the thread for answers before asking gameplay questions like a good user though.

Reactions: Sunakujiro

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
What first quest? Nina's quest can't be completed (it says so in the journal). Lisa's quest isn't too difficult to figure out if you read all the dialogue.

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
What first quest? Nina's quest can't be completed (it says so in the journal). Lisa's quest isn't too difficult to figure out if you read all the dialogue.
Milf of the Year: Pictured Below. I'm supposed to "come up with something to persuade Lisa". I don't know how I'm supposed to know what that might be.
RR.PNG

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Oh okay, so apparently during a different mission with Nina, Nina suggests that you give a massage to Lisa so that she will allow the poster to stay up. I assume that's what needs to be done. Thank you for your willingness to help TheMagister.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
RHFlash

Yeap the farthest you can get is massaging the mother as the other stuff isn't in the game yet and if you open the tab and look it'll say what quests can and can't be finished yet like the grandma/aunts quest.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Yeap the farthest you can get is massaging the mother as the other stuff isn't in the game yet and if you open the tab and look it'll say what quests can and can't be finished yet like the grandma/aunts quest.
Thank you kindly. I think I got to the current end point of both the Lisa quest and the Nina questline for this version. I have one question though. So when the managers arrived at the mansion I got the sex scene where the main character gets a butt plug and then the dickgirl manager sits on you. However, there also exists a scene where the blonde "bimbo" type manager gives you a blowjob or lipjob or something. Do I need separate stats to get that scene or did I just miss it? I did a lot of beta subby ntr type choices

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
RHFlash

Sorry can't help you with that as I turned on skip unseen text removed that ones pictures blotted out it's profile pictures and then spammed past that forced content with it. The other manager was fine but the blonde thing just ruined the scenes.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Sorry can't help you with that as I turned on skip unseen text removed that ones pictures blotted out it's profile pictures and then spammed past that forced content with it. The other manager was fine but the blonde thing just ruined the scenes
Thanks anyway

EruronDeathlord

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you kindly. I think I got to the current end point of both the Lisa quest and the Nina questline for this version. I have one question though. So when the managers arrived at the mansion I got the sex scene where the main character gets a butt plug and then the dickgirl manager sits on you. However, there also exists a scene where the blonde "bimbo" type manager gives you a blowjob or lipjob or something. Do I need separate stats to get that scene or did I just miss it? I did a lot of beta subby ntr type choices
I think it's part of the LE patch, but I don't remember the choices you have to make to get it, however you can get it regardless of your stats and choices prior to this scene.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes