1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
there is a interracial tag though

i hope that wasnt me because i do like your comments :'(
There is a significant difference between constructive criticism and just being an asshole... Pretty sure your in the first category

edit:
i chosen the cuck queen since i find lesbian sex alot sexier :p
and pregnant lesbian interracial sex is even hotter :cool:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
yeah thats the cuckqueen one and thanks for noticing i try not to be an asshole to people unless they be an asshole to me then i more then likely end up blocking them
As a writer myself, not on this site tho, I like when people point out flaws logically. It improves quality. Just bitching and being a dick only makes the person seem childish. Hopefully Alishia, Elizabeth, and to some degree Crugh2112 can sort out the useful critique for improvements next update... At least the thread has cooled down a bit.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Very nice first version. Great renders.

Did anyone find out what the Limited Editon Patch does?

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
opened up the images and found a secret folder and trash folder plus main menu pics.here for anyone who wants to see them,copied them into a folder.

Oct 29, 2016
Downloaded it yesterday, and i might say that the game looks and feel great!! Congrats to the dev for making it and choosing this genre , so many games out there and there so few that actually dare and try something different for a chance!

We need more fetishes in adult games, more taboo not just incest but things that are not so easy/forbidden/unethical to do in real life , thats what games are made for in my personal opinion. To make you experience things that are most probably out of reach IRL.

We dont need to have taboos in games, this is ridiculous. I hope for more "red flagged" things and fetishes to happen in this game and other games too!

Once more, congrats for RedRoom, it is most def a keeper :) :)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
opened up the images and found a secret folder and trash folder plus main menu pics.here for anyone who wants to see them,copied them into a folder.
Dude that like had at least a dozen redflags for adware and malware

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Really?i downloaded and extracted the zip,to make sure the link worked and didn't get any anti virus pop ups.all i did was put the images into a folder,then put it in a zip file and uploaded on zippy. it should be fine unless it's the site..
heres a mega instead,i guess :/

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Really?i downloaded and extracted the zip,to make sure the link worked and didn't get any anti virus pop ups.all i did was put the images into a folder,then put it in a zip file and uploaded on zippy. it should be fine unless it's the site..
heres a mega instead,i guess :/
it was the site, not your file

edit: i took a look at the pics and i think they might just be rejected promo art. if you look carefully the new ones have a lot of rendering issues like Kendra's dick clipping through her pants... still a great find tho

Reactions: BigBabs69

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
yeah,those were the old menu pics i found in a folder named trash xD
The good stuff was in the secret folder :heartcoveredeyes:

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Ok man, let me stress it — if you haven't even read it beyond the first scene don't call it

and

Read it and then write a review bashing the game, this would look more competent and mature on your side, big-boy grammar-nazi.
And don't make me start on this thing called "pacing". I wanted to start the game on high note, hook a reader you know? After that there is plenty of time to get to know all the characters and have interactions with them.
Please, be careful with this next time because now you look like a hurt little snowflake with fucktone of hypocrisy on your side.
Keep up the AMAZING work :) dont rush make this a long and enjoyfull game

Reactions: ALISHIA

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Spectacular renders, cool story, interesting variety of characters. Now I all I have to hope for is a steady rate of releases. :eazyHype:

Reactions: ziko and ALISHIA

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Someone can please explain to me what those "Patch" do ?
Incest patch makes them your family, LE patch adds a small extra scene in jail.

Kind of hard to tell you what the extra scene is since game uses a lot of static images for multiple dialogs.

(I'm gonna assume its the double bj idk)

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Okay. Originally, I thought that I shouldn't write anything about LE patch (you know why, at least something needs to be for patrons :FeelsGoodMan:)
But to avoid any misperception - that's how it works.
Incest patch - makes them your family, adds a few minor scenes.
LE patch - adds a new choice options in jail, where Kendra forces Mia to sniff her dick, and then makes both you and Mia kiss her cock while she reads your convo.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I just ment it was the best cause it is like half the cuckold jail scene....totally didn't mean the dick sniffing thing *whistles* >.>

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I just ment it was the best cause it is like half the cuckold jail scene....totally didn't mean the dick sniffing thing *whistles* >.>
72.3% of us do not judge..no-one judges my need to get any dame that moves pregnant...much...hehehehee

Reactions: kkai
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes