SecHRet

Dec 1, 2017
This was definitely worth the wait. The story is much more interesting than the previous game. Now all we need is steady updates and hope that this doesn't get stuck in 0.1 version hell

Reactions: Big Spicy and ziko

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
I don't understand how people are getting that Siri's the blushing virgin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a lot of fun signaling in this prologue, and I hope most of the options I've guessed at appear in the game.

I just meant it was the best cause it is like half the cuckold jail scene....totally didn't mean the dick sniffing thing *whistles* >.>
Alisha doesn't specifically mention odor fetish on their patreon, but a lot of related ones are there. Speaking of that fetish list, please have lots of spanking! Humiliation and watersports also welcome.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I don't want to put any pressure on the dev; I think what we've seen of this game so far is great and I definitely want it to keep being great. However, how often should we expect updates? I imagine these quality renders do take time so I just wanted to know how frequently these will appear.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Judge? I thought that was normal behavior...
ugh..i was called normal :( HAHAHAAA!!!..and ..only got one dame preggers before the swimmers got lazy....but come hell or high water i keep trying!!!!! although i spent 3 years in the 80's drunk..so there may be alot of kids out there affiliated with me .....

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
You play the role of the most ordinary girl... Not really. After all, not every girl has a cock
Are you sure? Because about half of the girls in this game have a cock x'D I'm gonna stick with this one for a bit but I'm a little put off that the description implied the MC was the only futa in the game. The renders are too good for me to just write off though. Hopefully this goes farther than Holy Slaves...

Reactions: kkai

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Man i tried this today and god its awesome.
I loved the prologue and really looking forward to the rest.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Was expecting something like Rad Science from this one and expectations were really high...So much time in development...
But it's too much even for someone as tolerated as me, all this unshaved feminism, unfeminine body types, the balance in ammunt of women and shemales are really WAY TOO MUCH...o_O

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was expecting something like Rad Science from this one and expectations were really high...So much time in development...
But it's too much even for someone as tolerated as me, all this unshaved feminism, unfeminine body types, the balance in ammunt of women and shemales are really WAY TOO MUCH...o_O
You probably aren't the target demographic the devs are going for.

unshaved feminism
Contender for most ridiculous comment of the week.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Contender for most ridiculous comment of the week.
To be honest, unshaved women aren't my thing either. In fact it is generally a huge turn-off. But I don't let that deter me from a great game, with great models. I just focus on what I do like, and it still gets the job done. ;)

Okay. Originally, I thought that I shouldn't write anything about LE patch (you know why, at least something needs to be for patrons :FeelsGoodMan:)
But to avoid any misperception - that's how it works.
Incest patch - makes them your family, adds a few minor scenes.
LE patch - adds a new choice options in jail, where Kendra forces Mia to sniff her dick, and then makes both you and Mia kiss her cock while she reads your convo.
As one of your Pope level patrons, I do find it somewhat disheartening that you made content specifically for us, and someone leaked it. But of course, it was inevitable with this site.

Reactions: Vamori and ALISHIA
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes