WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
One thing though.

I think I'm yet to see a more annoying and unlikable character as Sasha in any other game. If there was an option to just punch her in the face and tell her to fuck off, it would be enough for me. I dislike her so much that I don't even want fuck her. x'D
Well, you obviously haven't met Kathy of Love Thy Neighbor (Slonique)'s fame yet - a spoiled and entitled brat if there ever was one.

Sasha is an angel in comparison :p

Reactions: lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Well, you obviously haven't met Kathy of Love Thy Neighbor (Slonique)'s fame yet - a spoiled and entitled brat if there ever was one.

Sasha is an angel in comparison :p
Yeah, luckily I haven't. :coldsweat: These type of characters are the worst.

Actually, looking at the reviews for that game, I think I'll never try it either.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Bitch characters are great when the game lets you dominate them into submissive little slaves.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Am I the only one who wants Siri to eventually build up herself so that she can manipulate everyone to do her bidding?
That seems like the whole plot considering the instructions she's been given. I just hope that there's a decent story to it and as much consent as possible, since there's so many grindy manipulation games already that don't appeal to me.

Reactions: revan335

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
That seems like the whole plot considering the instructions she's been given. I just hope that there's a decent story to it and as much consent as possible, since there's so many grindy manipulation games already that don't appeal to me.
I hope there's an option for being both dominant or submissive.
That would be something interesting, since there are other Futas in the game, or even characters like Nina, who are dominant. Otherwise it would be pretty generic actually.
It would be just another dominant MC with a slightly different appearance.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, considering the scene in jail, and the preview/"secret" pics you can find in the game/preview topic (especially the ones involving Mia), the MC will definitely be able to take on a more sub role. But those pics also reveal a potential dom MC, so I'm sure you can mold her any way you want.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
As far as being a visually entertaining VN so far, v0.1 definitely looks great so far. Carefully done compositions and renders, personalities are being crafted (still a bit 2D, but showing signs in a couple of them) and lots of improbably sexual situations being setup.

It's not currently my cup of tea (as I like more involved personalities and storylines with my adult entertainment), but that doesn't take away from its objective positives and I'll be watching its development with interest.

Last edited:

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
Most of those character models are amazing. The MC is beautiful! Though I will say the real butch cop (Kendra?) is possibly the most unattractive person I have ever seen. Hard no on that. I'm also not the biggest fan of the MC's personality. I hope you can form her into something other than a doormat in later versions.

Reactions: fried

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Most of those character models are amazing. The MC is beautiful! Though I will say the real butch cop (Kendra?) is possibly the most unattractive person I have ever seen. Hard no on that. I'm also not the biggest fan of the MC's personality. I hope you can form her into something other than a doormat in later versions.
Yeah, to me it was really annoying when Sasha was being a bitch all of the time and there was no option for the MC to stand up to her.

This game needs more than anything, to allow us to shape the MC's personality both during sex scenes and other dialog scenes.

Last edited:

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I also think that Holy Slaves has better potential. From my point of view, the atmosphere of Red Room does not succeed where HS managed to create a real taboo. In RR, perhaps because it is about the real and modern world, the relations between the characters seem to me rather vulgar, as if there was not much more to wait for.
For example, the incestuous mother-daughter relationship does not have enough foundation to advance the taboo, unlike the incestuous relationship in HS. And unfortunately, that's what I expected most...
Same for the armpit's hair fetish (which I'm one of those who appreciate), I think it is introduced as if it was normal, there is nothing exciting in there.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
What is the Pope Level Image poll for on her Patreon? Is it a poll for a scene to be put in the game or is it a poll for like a bonus pic for patreons that won't (necessarily) be in the game?

WhoreGhost

Aug 21, 2017

Pope Tier image November!
"Thought you could behave like such a spoiled little brat with everyone and get away with it? With me it will not work. You took too much for yourself, arogant whore.
Kendra tightened her grip on Sasha's throat. She could hardly breathe, so every breath was hoarse. Tears ran down Sasha's cheeks, smearing her skin with mascara stains.
Kendra grinned and pushed her hips forward, driving her cock deeper into Sasha's tight ass. She hissed with pain.
Oh, I'll fix your nasty behavior."
Kendra x Sasha Domination has won, so here it is~
I hope you like this full scene style of images~
Thank you for your ongoing, awesome support and positive feedback of prologue, it's always such a fun to read it all~
— Alishia <3

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes