BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
wonder if the mc will come to her sister's rescue, or be in too much pain as she feels the ass reaming her twin is getting. :giggle:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
the agreement that you accept needs to include putting a baby in everyone there imo. also please make it so we have the option to dominate the police bitch. i prefer the protag being on top

looking forward to when this becomes a game instead of a demo

Last edited:

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
If there just were no god dam futas this would be a masterpiece for me.The preview images look awesome but i dont want to play it cause of te futa thing.
but... that's the best part '-'

Pope Tier image November!
"Thought you could behave like such a spoiled little brat with everyone and get away with it? With me it will not work. You took too much for yourself, arogant whore.
Kendra tightened her grip on Sasha's throat. She could hardly breathe, so every breath was hoarse. Tears ran down Sasha's cheeks, smearing her skin with mascara stains.
Kendra grinned and pushed her hips forward, driving her cock deeper into Sasha's tight ass. She hissed with pain.
Oh, I'll fix your nasty behavior."
Kendra x Sasha Domination has won, so here it is~
I hope you like this full scene style of images~
Thank you for your ongoing, awesome support and positive feedback of prologue, it's always such a fun to read it all~
— Alishia <3
the quality of this renders is next level omfg

Last edited:
Reactions: crugh2112

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I'm very surprised at how little love Mia was getting (read the first 4 or so pages). She seemed like an amazing character with gentle femdom elements to her. I really hope that relationship is allowed to blossom without any need to cheat in any other direction. I was tense as hell during the entire Kendra section, especailly as the game seemed to set up a strong cucking vibe back at the nightclub. I really hate that genre and hope this game goes in a favourable direction <3

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
I'm very surprised at how little love Mia was getting (read the first 4 or so pages). She seemed like an amazing character with gentle femdom elements to her. I really hope that relationship is allowed to blossom without any need to cheat in any other direction. I was tense as hell during the entire Kendra section, especailly as the game seemed to set up a strong cucking vibe back at the nightclub. I really hate that genre and hope this game goes in a favourable direction <3
maybe the game will have a route that will allow you to complete the story without having to go through a ntr... or maybe not
I personally love ntr well done

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
KENDRA>MIA

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You mean the sig? I think they're on page 4 or somewhere in the original dev thread.

Also Kendra>Mia is wrong...they're at their best together...

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I'm hoping for animations lol, art looks great and some nice tags. Will keep my eye on this one.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes