TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
In the original dev thread, ALISHIA also had an imgur post detailing all the characters. Is that patreon-only now or are they still available somewhere? Or was it just some images of the characters we've already seen in the prologue?

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
In the original dev thread, ALISHIA also had an imgur post detailing all the characters. Is that patreon-only now or are they still available somewhere? Or was it just some images of the characters we've already seen in the prologue?
There were characters that weren't yet introduced (like Sasha's bf, for example).
Here is this post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do mind that this list is pretty out of date now, some characters were altered and one character that I've made since isn't there.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Hoping one of the changes to the characters was to all the small PPs,wouldn't be as fun if only kendra was cucking the mc :devilish:
Judging from Mia's quote, Kendra isn't the only cucking the MC. Maybe from these characters she is, but that quote makes it seem like Mia sleeps around regularly.

Of course, this could be one of the aspects Alishia has changed during development, I guess we'll have to find out. I could deal with more cuckers, but I understand more people than me need to be pleased, so maybe just Kendra is the safer bet.

Reactions: BigBabs69

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
well when kendra reads their texts one of them is mia telling the mc she's staying over with some friends and kendra says the ones she's fucking?and mia snorts at the comment...so maybe she is cheating :(
That'd be so sad,all those nights at her "friends"and the poor mc didn't even get to watch :cry:

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
well when kendra reads their texts one of them is mia telling the mc she's staying over with some friends and kendra says the ones she's fucking?and mia snorts at the comment...so maybe she is cheating :(
That'd be so sad,all those nights at her "friends"and the poor mc didn't even get to watch :cry:
Nobody is cucking MC! :sick: At least I hope we get a choice that they're not LOL.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
There were characters that weren't yet introduced (like Sasha's bf, for example).
Here is this post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do mind that this list is pretty out of date now, some characters were altered and one character that I've made since isn't there.
afc854e3321dc5b0729308dc708e24bfe58a76b7_hq.jpg

it would be cool to also put more information about the characters such as the height and size of the penis in cm or inches (I'm curious about the size of Kendra haha)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
As far as I can tell this is correct, Mia has been totally faithful up till the start of the game, and any cheating she does will be during the course of the game (and preventable)
it would make it much more enjoyable if that were the case and we encourage her to cheat instead of her already cheating it would be like some sort of corruption by the player to turn her into a slut.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
There's the vote results, not for what i've asked.
You definitely didn't read all of it, because I myself specifically posted what the new poll was about.

And as far as its results go, it's currently sitting at a resounding 100% for "Yes".

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
There's the vote results, not for what i've asked.

Looks like her plan is to release a small update in December. This is mostly a coding update that will allow her to easily enter the story elements into the game in the following releases. There's also a possibility of a Discord being created for more interaction with her and to receive additional updates. If that sounds interesting to you guys and gals, it is just one more reason to become a Patron on this project.

And in case you were curious about how the vote ended, this is her response:

"Thank you for your advice and votes in the last vote. I reviewed all the proposed ideas and gave a special attention to the comments that were addressed to the least voted option, so I can see the situation from several sides. I'm not gonna spoil much, but she WILL be able to impregnate characters, although I've added some details to this aspect thanks to your ideas~"
I don't want to come across as mean, but it's literally right there.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I don't want to come across as mean, but it's literally right there.
Nah, not even that. It's the post two below that where I responded to you asking the same question. It is a common thing on this site for people not to read everything before asking questions. It's one thing if the thread has hundreds of pages (then at least read the last 4 or 5). It's another when there's only 20 pages, like this one.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I prefer my answers to be hypothetically in my face, personally.

Reactions: IRLover
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes