shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
soon as i saw pink dame getting out of the pool in preview images i was sold and had to try this..then i looked at next picture and ran screaming
and thats a pity..cause holy hell is she stunning
What can I say? Artists and creators usually aren't racists pieces of shit and racists are usually too stupid to be able to make anything themselves.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
OH GODDESS,YES! :love:
just looked at patreon to see what you ment by poll.....i fully agree with you,and hope every patron votes yes. :devilish:

Reactions: Futackerman

freca

Jun 15, 2017
OH GODDESS,YES! :love:
just looked at patreon to see what you ment by poll.....i fully agree with you,and hope every patron votes yes. :devilish:
As a Patron, I can tell you how it stands currently and what the options are:

1. "Yeah!" (79%)
2. "Hell no! Leave them for me!" (16%)
3. "I've got some other option for you (and I'll write it down below)." (5%)

Personally, I voted no, but I could've leaned with option 2 or 3. I did provide my own personal feedback and justification for my choice. Honestly, it doesn't hurt my feelings one way or another what wins. I'm just glad the creator is open to constructive feedback and is fairly active on her patreon site with questions and comments.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
i hope it's optional for the ppl that don't want it,thanks for the share (y)
So excited,for when this gets implemented :D

Reactions: freca

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
As a Patron, I can tell you how it stands currently and what the options are:

1. "Yeah!" (79%)
2. "Hell no! Leave them for me!" (16%)
3. "I've got some other option for you (and I'll write it down below)." (5%)

Personally, I voted no, but I could've leaned with option 2 or 3. I did provide my own personal feedback and justification for my choice. Honestly, it doesn't hurt my feelings one way or another what wins. I'm just glad the creator is open to constructive feedback and is fairly active on her patreon site with questions and comments.
I'd vote no as well personally. I mean I wouldn't care as long as the person isn't a main character then whatever. I just don't find pregnant sexy or anything. But, judging by the results of that poll, I'm in the minority lol.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I'd vote no as well personally. I mean I wouldn't care as long as the person isn't a main character then whatever. I just don't find pregnant sexy or anything. But, judging by the results of that poll, I'm in the minority lol.
Yeah, we're both in the minority. The impression given by the creator is a lot of things she wants and plans to do in this game may be optional (including NTR). Whatever ends up happening, I'm happy that there is a high quality futa game being produced.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah, we're both in the minority. The impression given by the creator is a lot of things she wants and plans to do in this game may be optional (including NTR). Whatever ends up happening, I'm happy that there is a high quality futa game being produced.
And I'm happy you said optional NTR lol. That would ruing the game immediately for me. I agree though, this is the futa game I've been waiting for so far!

Reactions: supermanz95

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Curious if we will get an update for this soon. There haven't been any preview drops on the Patreon page, but the dev did say one of the advantages of making this game like BB was that itd be easier to do monthly updates, and it's been about a month since the prologue drop. Maybe dev meant once the game truly gets going?

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Curious if we will get an update for this soon. There haven't been any preview drops on the Patreon page, but the dev did say one of the advantages of making this game like BB was that itd be easier to do monthly updates, and it's been about a month since the prologue drop. Maybe dev meant once the game truly gets going?
I don't know. @ALISHIA did say she'd talk about the release schedule more once the game was released publicly. It has been released, and still no word yet.

Reactions: ALISHIA

asus

Feb 11, 2018
ahmmm weird??? its has good story and nice graphics only prob is the dick XD on the girl weirdddddddd

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Looks like her plan is to release a small update in December. This is mostly a coding update that will allow her to easily enter the story elements into the game in the following releases. There's also a possibility of a Discord being created for more interaction with her and to receive additional updates. If that sounds interesting to you guys and gals, it is just one more reason to become a Patron on this project.

And in case you were curious about how the vote ended, this is her response:

"Thank you for your advice and votes in the last vote. I reviewed all the proposed ideas and gave a special attention to the comments that were addressed to the least voted option, so I can see the situation from several sides. I'm not gonna spoil much, but she WILL be able to impregnate characters, although I've added some details to this aspect thanks to your ideas~"

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
And the poll in that post, is it just showing the results of the Kendra poll or is it something else?

If that sounds interesting to you guys and gals, it is just one more reason to become a Patron on this project.
Absolutely! Just gotta find a job first, gotta make money to spend money :p

Reactions: freca

freca

Jun 15, 2017
And the poll in that post, is it just showing the results of the Kendra poll or is it something else?
It's a different poll. Just asking her Patrons' feedback on her thought process of doing this small update for coding first, to release content faster afterwards and going forward. Or if we had a better idea in mind?

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes