sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
it would make it much more enjoyable if that were the case and we encourage her to cheat instead of her already cheating it would be like some sort of corruption by the player to turn her into a slut.
I do believe this is being accounted for ;)
Don't know if the MC will be able to explicitly encourage it (technically it wouldn't really be cheating in that case anyway), so much as subtly steer her into positions where she'll be more tempted to. You can kind of already see this in the Jail scene, depending on your choices

Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I do believe this is being accounted for ;)
Don't know if the MC will be able to explicitly encourage it (technically it wouldn't really be cheating in that case anyway), so much as subtly steer her into positions where she'll be more tempted to. You can kind of already see this in the Jail scene, depending on your choices
Now you got me thinking about it again so I really hope the dev goes this route instead of her already cheating, The player subtly steering her to cheat instead of being faithful it would make the game so much more enjoyable.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
instead of her already cheating
I mentioned before that I was almost certain she has not in fact already cheated and any unfaithfulness would be during the course of the game and up to player choice - and given that it got a like from Alishia (the dev) I assume I was correct

Reactions: 1Teddy1

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
So, I saw a banner for this story. I can't say enough how much it helps for people to use what space they have to post banners of what they really like/recommend. This is a hidden gem. The content is rare combined with great artwork, characters and a story that works well too.

I really like the character that is played, a lot. I think I like every key character so far too. Siri and her grandmother, Nina, are my favorites so far. This is one odd story, but I think that's what I like about it most. I have really high hopes for this one. Great work so far. Thank you.

p.s. thank you lewd patcher ^^ This is going to get messy.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
SVS posts a new version with the Limited Edition... but it was already "release" here no ?

Oh and one more thing : What is the jail scene in the limited version ? (the blowjob for the guard ?) I don't really get it, or maybe I must make the good choices before to trigger this "special" event ?

Static

Jul 30, 2017
Keep up with the good work. I really enjoyed this game so far and I cannot wait to see what’s in store with the updates.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
SVS posts a new version with the Limited Edition... but it was already "release" here no ?

Oh and one more thing : What is the jail scene in the limited version ? (the blowjob for the guard ?) I don't really get it, or maybe I must make the good choices before to trigger this "special" event ?
Limited Edition scene is Mia sniffing Kendra's dick iirc. It might also conclude Mia and MC kissing Kendra's cock, but I don't recall exactly, Alishia mentions it exactly somewhere in this topic.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Somehow I missed this when it finally got released! So glad to see Alishia back. This looks phenomenal, and as good or maybe even more promising than Alishia's first outing. I'm excited to see it progress into the future. Stick with it and keep up the good work, you're really talented and this fills a niche that is under-served.

Reactions: Futackerman

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Somehow I missed this when it finally got released! So glad to see Alishia back. This looks phenomenal, and as good or maybe even more promising than Alishia's first outing. I'm excited to see it progress into the future. Stick with it and keep up the good work, you're really talented and this fills a niche that is under-served.
Hi mate what else has she done?

Edit:: never mind Iv looked it up. I also played holy slaves. But did not realise it was Alisha’s game.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
the update was said to be in dec.I'd guess either mid or late dec,since early dec is pretty much over.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
What's with this choices? No choice is a clear indicator that something might happen.
[What?!] or [Uhhhh...] or [...] these aren't choices they are guesses. How do I know what route I am on?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Not every choice is a route...most of these just function as a kind of role-playing element. If you want to avoid cucking or go on that path it's pretty clear.

Reactions: iMagnor
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes