lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Why is she taking so long again? Another abandoned project on her record? Her muse is fading after every 0.1 version?
I like that narrative, though. But i'm guessing a local *cough* wk's *cough* boys are gonna close eyes on that and allow to pass or two, lul.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

Hi!~
Lets get it straight out of the way — I wouldn't be able to release new update in December.
As with most people — my December was busy too and this left me with little to no time for the development. Now I've sorted all the things out, but there is so much work to do with the game still. Sorry for inconvenience, but update is rescheduled for January!
Right now I'm working on creating locations for the game, and to be honest this is one of the most boring parts of the development for me. I'm spending 2-4 days on one location and still I'm not satisfied with the result most of the time! I really can't wait to make renders and story of the events itself, but for now I need to go through more "technical" part of this.
What is left to do for the update?
- GUI of menus like inventory and stats screen
- A couple of events to fill the update with some content (really looking forward to this part to be honest)
- LOCATIONS and their variations in day/night cycle
- Part of the coding dedicated to character day planning (still can't figure out a good solution for this one)
- And little things here and there
I hope this wasn't too big of a Christmas bummer for you and your Christmas Mood isn't ruined!
As I've said many times - thank you for your support, without you I would not be able to create my dream fetish game!~
But for now — Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I hope you are able to spend it with your loved ones and I hope that this new year will be so much better for every one of us!~

No release in December is fine by me...as long as it's uploaded January 1st...or 2nd....or 3rd...or 4th........

There's also a Pope poll but I can't unlock it yet so no clue what it's about :(

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
Oh well. Love the picture though. Are we gonna wear that plug and who's unwrapping the mom and sis? :p Happy Christmas everyone

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Also @ALISHIA , if you dislike coding, wouldn't it be better to use your Patreon money to hire a coder rather than a translator? I mean, I can understand maybe you dislike translating as well, but I feel like coding is probably a bit more important and probably takes up more time. If you get annoyed every time you have to make an update because there are things you have to code, I fear you'll get burned out rather quickly.

Reactions: rogosh

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Also @ALISHIA , if you dislike coding, wouldn't it be better to use your Patreon money to hire a coder rather than a translator? I mean, I can understand maybe you dislike translating as well, but I feel like coding is probably a bit more important and probably takes up more time. If you get annoyed every time you have to make an update because there are things you have to code, I fear you'll get burned out rather quickly.
Hi! Coding is not a big problem for me, it's hard but it's not boring, in future there will be no need to spend so much time on it because most of the work will be done now.
In post I talk about locations which I'm doing in DAZ and they are real pain in the ass because once they are done - I can't change them and players will see them constantly. That's why I need to take it serious — but it's boring for me, so yeah, just need to power through this.
Happy Holidays to everyone!~

azeafdaf

Sep 13, 2018
When you speak about locations it's translation ? If you want i can create a french translation ( i don't know how, but if you want i can :p )

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Before playing this game i didn't know that i loved hairy armpit , i hope you didn't shave anyone x)
Welcome to the fuzzy side!! :D
And knowing @ALISHIA I can say with (almost) full certainty no-one is gonna be shaving unless the plot demands it (which I don't expect).

Honestly wish more authors took this approach - seems like most of the time if a character has underarm hair it's as a result of an in-game fetish (as in, the character grows it because the MC says, or somesuch), whereas here the girls have actual reasons for it

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
great start !:devilish:
but seriously though grandmother? oops sorry for using the g word:p i mean lisa looks older than nina...! other than that i have no complaints:geek:

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes