Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
How much do I have to donate to enable a slightly more dominant PC dialogue option?
10$ or more to vote in polls (like the poll asking if the patreons wanted Kendra to impregnate), 20$ or more to, and i quote, "Vote for character and scene with other "pope" tier patrons, and get an exclusive image monthly! ", not counting the other goodies you get, either way after donating (or if you are really lucky or super popular)) you can suggest something and maybe she can take your idea into consideration and make a poll about that.
And as i said pope tier patrons will get more power at the moment to decide what to do with the game.

Reactions: guest1

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
just saw at the patreon page that holy slaves is technically "on hold" so @ALISHIA do you intent to pick it up and work on both projects or after the red room is done or its abandoned for good ?

WhoreGhost

Aug 21, 2017
PopeDecember.png
Pope Tier December Image!
"Jesus, just let me fucking go!
Yeah?
Kendra pinned you against the wall holding you in place. Her strong hand squeezed your penis deceptively weak, stroking your cock from the base to the very head. You are enjoying this, little bitch. Your cock is as hard as when I made your girlfriend smell my dick.
Her lips stretched into a smile, and you felt her breath on your lips.
I'm not stopping until you beg my dick in your tight ass."

New year holidays got me hard this time, so this post is kinda late, hope you don't mind~

Thank you for your support, and a late happy new year for you all~

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
View attachment 216862
Pope Tier December Image!
"Jesus, just let me fucking go!
Yeah?
Kendra pinned you against the wall holding you in place. Her strong hand squeezed your penis deceptively weak, stroking your cock from the base to the very head. You are enjoying this, little bitch. Your cock is as hard as when I made your girlfriend smell my dick.
Her lips stretched into a smile, and you felt her breath on your lips.
I'm not stopping until you beg my dick in your tight ass."

New year holidays got me hard this time, so this post is kinda late, hope you don't mind~

Thank you for your support, and a late happy new year for you all~
i feel like cumming seeing that,but meh that cop have an oversized dick is not fun,is so fake if she only had a nnormal BIG one that would be for sure some masterpiece futa art.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
just saw at the patreon page that holy slaves is technically "on hold" so @ALISHIA do you intent to pick it up and work on both projects or after the red room is done or its abandoned for good ?
She has said in the past, that her intent, currently, is to focus on The Red Room. When it is further along or completed, she will consider coming back to Holy Slaves.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
It could be an error, or just something special for that image, i remember that there was a character list with descriptions, maybe there you can see if she is futa or trans, but i dont know where you can see it.

Btw does someone know if the next update will come out early this month or later??

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes