Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Why have Kendra knock up MC when she could knock up Mia?
Fetishes...., i, for example, dont like when someone steals the girls of the MC that i play (NTR), but if the MC is the one being stolen i dont care. (For example i dont like NTR games but i like games where the female protagonist goes around having sex with everyone, with or without boyfriend, like the games of "Clymenia", that is also NTR but you can see the difference i speak of, nobody steals you anything and if something happens is because you decided it, or the mc)

guest1

May 31, 2018
This is not a futanari game!? He/she (PC) is now trans/shemale !?

The dev must have known the significance of the futanari type and genre, why would you play such a trick on your audience. It's insulting and infuriating.

Can I get my money back from patreon somehow ? I can't be the only one who bought into this trickery, the PC was branded to be a futanari but SUDDENLY we're paying for a shemale game, a whole different genre and fetish.

I wonder how many will take it as bad as I'm taking it, sounds like this will be yet another abandoned project once the word gets around. Really respectless false developer.

Edit: The first post should be changed to reflect that this game is primarily about trans/shemale content. The developer is using the futanari genre to trick a larger demographic into buying into it.

Reactions: valvargar

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
This is not a futanari game!? He/she (PC) is now trans/shemale !?

The dev must have known the significance of the futanari type and genre, why would you play such a trick on your audience. It's insulting and infuriating.

Can I get my money back from patreon somehow ? I can't be the only one who bought into this trickery, the PC was branded to be a futanari but SUDDENLY we're paying for a shemale game, a whole different genre and fetish.

I wonder how many will take it as bad as I'm taking it, sounds like this will be yet another abandoned project once the word gets around. Really respectless false developer.

Edit: The first post should be changed to reflect that this game is primarily about trans/shemale content. The developer is using the futanari genre to trick a larger demographic into buying into it.
"Trickery"? "Once word gets around"? This would be funny if you weren't being such an ass about it.

Alishia has been entirely upfront about what her characters have in their pants from the minute they were announced (see the character profile examples posted literally a third of the page up - originally released last June, 2 weeks after the game itself was announced). If you didn't bother to consider what "dickgirl" meant and why it was specified, or bother to look into her previous game (where the MC was equipped the same way) that's your own damn fault.

Also, "primarily about trans/shemale content"? Exactly one character falls into this category - everyone else (with the exception of Bailey, the sort-of-trap) is either female or fully herm

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
As you (probably) know a character doesn't have to show both primary sexual characteristics in order to be classed as futanari, although it's a predominant misconception..
Technically speaking they do, "futanari" is the Japanese term for hermaphrodite. In the general use context though you're right, it's basically become a catch-all for "girl with dong" (hell, F95's own tagging system essentially does this)

Reactions: Dilettante

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
I'd rather not have the MC have a pussy. It would take away from the special relations in the game. Just for my personal tastes the all inclusive pussy+cock combo girl doesn't work as well in NTR and cuckold relations when the mc girl could in theory just as easily cater to males. But then again I'm not all that picky and really makes me wonder what kind of weird lockup people like guest1 brains are in when having such a little change to the character makes them comment with such arrogance and entitlement especially when it was their own lack research.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Well on my side of things and talking on the physical side of things only to not create any debate about feeling female in the body of a male and that stuff, after reading that the character was futa (female with penis, meaning pussy and penis / hermaphrodite) and since you cant see clearly what she had between the legs i liked the MC, now that i know that she is in the category of trans/shemale (male with breasts)... or "dickgirl" which PHYSICALLY is practically the same....well im pretty sure that im going to skip almost all the scenes of the mc gettig nailed by a futa or another shemale.

About trickery and that stuff, well.... she clearly put that the MC is a dickgirl, BUT she put it like a sub category in futanari like so---> futanari (dickgirl)", so it's REALLY confusing to people because they read futanari and think that she is, like i said, a girl with a penis and that "dickgirl" is just the author translating the term futanari from japanes to english, not a different category saying that she is a shemale/trans that because semantics is a girl with only a penis instead of a boy with tits, both lacking the same, pussy.

So yeah, she didn't trick anyone and explained everything upfront, at least to patreons who could read the post about the characters, BUT it was badly explained and now it's creating a lot of confusion.

Reactions: guest1

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
because they read futanari and think that she is
She IS futanari. Did you play the game? Did you see maid with horse dick? It's future where you can choose how your child will look like, what shape of sex will he get and etc..

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
She IS futanari. Did you play the game? Did you see maid with horse dick? It's future where you can choose how your child will look like, what shape of sex will he get and etc..
Im not speaking about if she really is a futanari or not, read my post again and understand it first, especially this part :

"they read futanari and think that she is, like i said, a girl with a penis and that "dickgirl" is just the author translating the term futanari from japanes to english, not a different category saying that she is a shemale/trans that because semantics is a girl with only a penis instead of a boy with tits, both lacking the same, pussy. "

Is a dickgirl a futanari???? maybe, there are a lot of debates about that, but if you just take what they have in their bodies then a shemale/trans is the same as dickgirl (breasts, penis and no pussy), while the common futanari has the whole package (breasts, penis and pussy), again if you only take the bodies, i dont want that kind of debate here.

What im trying to say with my post is that she explained it badly and now a lot of people that thought that she was a normal futanari are dejected because of the confusion with the terms.

Reactions: guest1 and rogosh

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Is a dickgirl a futanari???? maybe, there are a lot of debates about that, but if you just take what they have in their bodies then a shemale/trans is the same as dickgirl (breasts, penis and no pussy), while the common futanari has the whole package (breasts, penis and pussy), again if you only take the bodies, i dont want that kind of debate here.
I got it. For you futanari is a person with dick/tits/vagina. And if she has testicales, she is not futanari, right? But for me if she was born like dickgirl - she is futanari.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I got it. For you futanari is a person with dick/tits/vagina. And if she has testicales, she is not futanari, right? But for me if she was born like dickgirl - she is futanari.
No, well yes, but i dont care about if she has testicles or not, the important thing for me is if she has vagina+dick or just dick, but thats personal opinion, what im trying to say is that when she put it like "futanari(dickgirl)" without explaining, some people read futanari and thought that she was, like i said in the other comment, a girl with a penis (breasts, pussy and penis) and that "dickgirl" was just the author translating the term futanari from japanes to english, not a different category saying that the mc is a shemale/trans that because semantics is a girl with only a penis instead of a boy with tits, both lacking the same, pussy.

There is also that a lot of people on the internet use dickgirl and futanari, both terms, to speak about the common futanari (breasts, penis and pussy), so since she didnt explain anything in detail and the cg didnt clearly show if she had pussy or only penis now that it does with the december image a some persons are confused or even feel betrayed.

I don't understand this. Why do you try to stir up some feeling of outrage? If you have some problem with it speak as yourself and that's it. Nobody appointed you as the leader of some group of outraged so don't create fake consensus about this game.
Im not trying to stir shit, and i dont have a problem with it, as i said, what im going to do is skip that part of the content and thats it, if you wantt to create debate then please dont.

Reactions: guest1

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
What I don't understand about this whole conversation is...what difference does it make? Is it grammar policing? Is it because somehow adding a vagina makes it ok to like it but without the vagina it's disgusting?

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes