Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
What I don't understand about this whole conversation is...what difference does it make? Is it grammar policing? Is it because somehow adding a vagina makes it ok to like it but without the vagina it's disgusting?
Nothing politic or shit like that, its just about fetishes (or at least thats what i think), for me and i think that it applies to other people, the same way i dont like gay videos or NTR scenes i dont like shemale/trans or what alishia and some people refer as dickgirl (not that is wrong or unholy xD it's just not my thing) , but on the other hand i like futanari, netori and lesbian, so yeah, for me at least, it's about fetishes.

Dont misunderstand im still going to play the game and i still think that it's one of the best out there, is just that now that i have that information i have to skip some scenes because i dont like that fetish, in a manner that some could understand i feel the same way as if you kissed a girl in a bar and then in your house you discovered tha she is a he, does the fact that she is a he make it wrong or disgusting?? Of course not, but i would still decide to take him to his home instead of do anything sexual xD

Reactions: kluh and guest1

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Nothing politic or shit like that, its just about fetishes (or at least thats what i think), for me and i think that it applies to other people, the same way i dont like gay videos or NTR scenes i dont like shemale/trans or what alishia and some people refer as dickgirl (not that is wrong or unholy xD it's just not my thing) , but on the other hand i like futanari, so yeah it's about fetishes.
I'm not gay. I'm not attracted to men. I'm also not attracted to dickgirls or futanari, however I do like fucking girls and seeing girls get fucked. I don't care who is slinging her the dick and if I can watch an extra pair of tits while I'm watching why should I complain.

Does it bother you to watch a guy fuck a girl? He doesn't have a vagina. I understand that it is a fetish you have but I just don't understand why adding a vagina in makes a difference. Not trying to offend but it just sounds like insecure masculinity to me.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I'm not gay. I'm not attracted to men. I'm also not attracted to dickgirls or futanari, however I do like fucking girls and seeing girls get fucked. I don't care who is slinging her the dick and if I can watch an extra pair of tits while I'm watching why should I complain.

Does it bother you to watch a guy fuck a girl? He doesn't have a vagina. I understand that it is a fetish you have but I just don't understand why adding a vagina in makes a difference. Not trying to offend but it just sounds like insecure masculinity to me.
I thought that i already said something about that, im going to watch the scenes where she is giving , no matter futa or girl, becuse if it bothered me watch a guy (or in this case a dickgirl) fuck a girl i wouldnt be here right now waiting for the next update hahahaha but im going to skip the ones where someone with a dick fucks the mc, like i said, not my cup of tea.

And no offense taken, i dont care if its insecurities or just plain simple difference in taste, the end result is that i dont like it so i dont watch it, or in this case i skip it hahaha

But let's end this debate, we changued the topic from being confussed discovering that she is a dickgirl to if its wrong or not to like it xD

Reactions: guest1

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
The mental gymnastics here :D A girl taking it up the ass transforms to literally unwatchable when you remove the pussy.
I know, and maybe its difficult to comprehend, but be open minded (and i know that its funny that im the one saying it), each person likes what they like and we should not impose in others what we like, in my case if you remove the pussy for me she is shemale/trans and that's something that i dont like so i skip it xD

BUT lets end this topic and come back to the main one about the confussion of this "discovery", for those that dont know what im speaking about go to page 24 and read it.

Reactions: guest1

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
I know, and maybe its difficult to comprehend, but be open minded (and i know that its funny that im the one saying it), each person likes what they like and we should not impose in others what we like, in my case if you remove the pussy for me she is shemale/trans and that's something that i dont like so i skip it xD

BUT lets end this topic and come back to the main one about the confussion of this "discovery", for those that dont know what im speaking about go to page 24 and read it.
Maybe we shouldn't impose on Alisha what to make of the game then? :p

And there you go with the "confussion of this "discovery" " trying to make something out of it again.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Maybe we shouldn't impose on Alisha what to make of the game then? :p
Nah, we dont impose, we just speak and if she likes something she does it, maybe make a poll, but im pretty sure that she will read this think "k, cool" and continue with the game hahahaha

And about the confussion thing did you read the page 24?? i just want to redirect the topic to what it started, not start some kind of group to attack Alisha, changue the game or anything, in my opinion the best games are the ones where the creator does what he/she likes, not the ones where they do what everyone tells them.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
What I don't understand about this whole conversation is...what difference does it make? Is it grammar policing? Is it because somehow adding a vagina makes it ok to like it but without the vagina it's disgusting?
its more gay. it goes like this:
girl<futa<dickgirl<trap<guy

Reactions: valvargar and kluh

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
Futanari literally means "is both" or more losely "of both kinds". The only variation for Futanari is those with balls and those without, and that one is already a hot topic among those who favor this fetish. Sorry, but this game shouldn't have the "futa" tag if the supposed futas aren't in fact futa.
And Alishia should know better, considering that they are trying to cater to people with said fetish.

I would like to know the reasoning behind this. Let's just say, this is a major turn-off and i would go as far as to say that this game is falsely advertised and that the creator is lying, which is a damn shame, to be honest.

I would suggest that a moderator should remove the futa tag, unless Alishia has something to say about this.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
@Zhelander Totally fair. You do you. I'm not trying to convince you to like it. I'm just asking for a reason as to why it makes a difference them having a vagina or not.

However...I wasn't debating anything. I asked a question. I don't feel like my questions been answered and it wasn't directed specificly at you. Maybe someone else can enlighten me. As for changing the subject I wasn't trying to say if it was wrong or right. You misunderstood. There was no morality implied it my question.

Why should we end this topic? Cause you don't want to talk about it? You aren't a mod so please don't try to dictate what's acceptable to discuss here. If you can't give a more thoughtful answer than. "I like what I like," then don't engage with me. That's fine. You don't have the answer. Many of us don't have answers to questions. It's entirely possible for you to skip replying to posts that don't interest you and have multiple topics discussed at one time.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im not dictating what anyone should do, is just that i feel that we changued the topic completely from its original purpose.

About the answer, i think that its about tastes and fetishes is a good answer, but if you need more then i guess you are right and someone else should respond to that :p

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
@Zhelander Totally fair. You do you. I'm not trying to convince you to like it. I'm just asking for a reason as to why it makes a difference them having a vagina or not.

However...I wasn't debating anything. I asked a question. I don't feel like my questions been answered and it wasn't directed specificly at you. Maybe someone else can enlighten me. As for changing the subject I wasn't trying to say if it was wrong or right. You misunderstood. There was no morality implied it my question.

Why should we end this topic? Cause you don't want to talk about it? You aren't a mod so please don't try to dictate what's acceptable to discuss here. If you can't give a more thoughtful answer than. "I like what I like," then don't engage with me. That's fine. You don't have the answer. Many of us don't have answers to questions. It's entirely possible for you to skip replying to posts that don't interest you and have multiple topics discussed at one time.
You asked why it makes a difference if a futa has a vagina or not. The reason is because the fetish for Futanari is crystal clear. A futanari is always a girl with a penis. Both parts of this are essential. A GIRL with a PENIS. Now, there is a single variation where futas also have balls attached but the vast majority doesn't even have that distinction.
When you have a fetish and then there are people just taking over that fetish, trying to re-define it with something that it wasn't before, then it is, by all means and puposes, false advertising.
It's like have incest fetish without a single character being related. It's like having interracial fetish with all characters being of the same race.
Do you see where this is going?

Anyway, i would rather like to know why the MC doesn't have a vagina in the first place.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
You asked why it makes a difference if a futa has a vagina or not. The reason is because the fetish for Futanari is crystal clear. A futanari is always a girl with a penis. Both parts of this are essential. A GIRL with a PENIS. Now, there is a single variation where futas also have balls attached but the vast majority doesn't even have that distinction.
When you have a fetish and then there are people just taking over that fetish, trying to re-define it with something that it wasn't before, then it is, by all means and puposes, false advertising.
It's like have incest fetish without a single character being related. It's like having interracial fetish with all characters being of the same race.

Anyway, i would rather like to know why the MC doesn't have a vagina in the first place.
Im pretty sure that it will be the same as the maid with the horsecock, genetic manipulation. But who knows??? the game will tell

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
Im pretty sure that it will be the same as the maid with the horsecock, genetic manipulation. But who knows??? the game will tell
I understand what you mean but still. Alishia is trying very hard to sell this as a futa game when it just isn't. I would be okay if the tag got removed and the genre would be changed to something else like shemale or whatever else kind of fetish they'd want to push. The only thing that really pisses me off is that this was so unnecessary. Put a pussy on the MC and it really is futa.

Reactions: lumley and rogosh

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
The MC is not a normal male and for me, that's enough to really enjoy this game :D Just because games with common guys are cliche :D

Reactions: Futackerman

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018

Ah...ok I see where the problem is. I'm not arguing the definition of futa. I understand what it is and I can agree if it isn't that then the tag should probably be changed although I don't personally care. I'm just looking for some personal enlightenment so I guess I should clarify my question.

What i'm asking is what difference does adding the vagina make in someone liking or not liking the very similar fetishes of Futa and dick girl. Take the MC's model, how does adding a vagina to that model make her suddenly more attractive? Like cover her in clothes, you never see her naked, is she attractive? If I tell you she has a dick now she's less attractive? Then I say oh she has a pussy as well. Now she's more attractive again?

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
Ah...ok I see where the problem is. I'm not arguing the definition of futa. I understand what it is and I can agree if it isn't that then the tag should probably be changed although I don't personally care. I'm just looking for some personal enlightenment so I guess I should clarify my question.

What i'm asking is what difference does adding the vagina make in someone liking or not liking the very similar fetishes of Futa and dick girl. Take the MC's model, how does adding a vagina to that model make her suddenly more attractive? Like cover her in clothes, you never see her naked, is she attractive? If I tell you she has a dick now she's less attractive? Then I say oh she has a pussy as well. Now she's more attractive again?
I see. Let me try to explain it from my pov. Even if fetishes seem to be similar, they aren't that similar for people who are really into a specific fetish, i would say. That's also the reason why there are very real distinctions between say, futa and shemale for example. For me personally it is very important that a futa is always a girl (probably the most important aspect) with a penis. Why is that so? Probably because the futa fetish is a "logical" offshot of the lesbian fetish. Here you have girls making out with the extra thrill. Futa also offers opportunities for impregnation fetish, for example.
To make it short, i would say that most people who are into the futa fetish like watching girls getting it on with the extra twist and without the need to involve a male in the situation. That's even more clear if you would visit sites for the futa fetish and ask around about "futa on male" or vice-versa. That one isn't as popular as well. A niche in a niche.

I do think this is mostly about tastes but also about being clear on the fetish. Alishia is the one who is waving around the futanari tag like a badge, but i would say it's unearned. And that makes me sad because it's easy the actually make this a truthful futa game..which it is being (falsely) advertised as.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I like how futa looks like in Rad Science. It's sexy. But i like to see testicles, and i think Alishia likes it too :)

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I see. Let me try to explain it from my pov. Even if fetishes seem to be similar, they aren't that similar for people who are really into a specific fetish, i would say. That's also the reason why there are very real distinctions between say, futa and shemale for example. For me personally it is very important that a futa is always a girl (probably the most important aspect) with a penis. Why is that so? Probably because the futa fetish is a "logical" offshot of the lesbian fetish. Here you have girls making out with the extra thrill. Futa also offers opportunities for impregnation fetish, for example.
To make it short, i would say that most people who are into the futa fetish like watching girls getting it on with the extra twist and without the need to involve a male in the situation. That's even more clear if you would visit sites for the futa fetish and ask around about "futa on male" or vice-versa. That one isn't as popular as well. A niche in a niche.

I do think this is mostly about tastes but also about being clear on the fetish. Alishia is the one who is waving around the futanari tag like a badge, but i would say it's unearned. And that makes me sad because it's easy the actually make this a truthful futa game..which it is being (falsely) advertised as.
Exactly, for me, at first i thought that she was a "common futanari" and i liked it because it still was girl on girl action, but now that i know that the mc is a dickgirl (her body is like a guy but with tits, no matter how attractive she is), i dont like it anymore, not because its offensive but because i dont like dick on guy action, again no matter how beautiful she looks or if he is a dickgirl.

About the falsely advertised, well she did post that the mc was futanari(dickgirl), soooo confusing yes, falsely advertised not so much, i also thought that se was a futanari and not a dickgirl, but i can see that she did post that she was a dickgirl and that it was my fault for not reading, or understanding correctly xD

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
Exactly, for me, at first i thought that she was a "common futanari" and i liked it because it still was girl on girl action, but now that i know that the mc is a dickgirl (her body is like a guy but with tits, no matter how attractive she is), i dont like it anymore, not because its offensive but because i dont like dick on guy action, again no matter how beautiful she looks or if he is a dickgirl.

About the falsely advertised, well she did post that the mc was futanari(dickgirl), soooo confusing yes, falsely advertised not so much, i also thought that se was a futanari and not a dickgirl, but i can see that she did post that she was a dickgirl and that it was my fault for not reading, or understanding correctly xD
I understand.
But then we also have Alishia's own description of the game. the very first sentence is "You play the role of the most ordinary girl... Not really. After all, not every girl has a cock, works as a webcam model and finds herself in such a peculiar situation."

And that's already where it's falling apart, since now we know this isn't a girl or a girl with a cock. It's a guy with tits and girly looks.

Hence why the futa tag is unwarranted.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes