jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I usually don't like cuck or NTR content... but give that role to a fucking futa and I'll spread my own ass for her.
Though some of the ages don't add up. The twins are 18 and Nina is 52, how's it possible for Lisa, the mother, to be over 40? Just make her 30 plus and it will much more even.

But the game seems really cool, with great models especially with full package futas (the only way I can really enjoy them) as well as a futa protagonist, something that's sadly too rare. And a futa maid with a horse dick?! This is a match made in heaven, especially if we are given a way to bypass or ignore the NTR/cuck themes, in case we want to make a more "dominant" route.

Anyways, I will watch this shit closely.

Reactions: ziko

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
well it's possible due the fact, that the youngest mother of the world born a child with 5, also many girls nowadays somehow somewhat get pregnant with 13, maybe the granny is one of those naugthy early bloomers.

Jul 29, 2017
Judging from the lack of credit for the models and the fact I've never seen them anywhere else, are these custom models for the game? Because god damn that really shows how much effort was put into this thing. I'm just so used to seeing stock 3D models for these kind of games.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Judging from the lack of credit for the models and the fact I've never seen them anywhere else, are these custom models for the game? Because god damn that really shows how much effort was put into this thing. I'm just so used to seeing stock 3D models for these kind of games.
They put a lot of effort into the models for their last game too.

I wasn't here then but it was talked about a lot on some other sites I go to but it got abandoned which was a shame as it was the best looking futa/lesbian game i've seen.

The models for that and this are gorgeous.

Reactions: ALISHIA

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is one of those "well it aint my thang normally but holy fuck its cool so i'll let it slide this time" type games..i do not wanna preach..but some of ya's that immediately condemned when seeing certain things in the tags are missing out on a wild ride..a hootinanny...a shindig..of perverted proportions!!

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
To be honest those are still DAZ models that many "stock 3D characters games" use. I think it's just about creative touch and use of assets that differentiate my character from average DAZ character.
And this means that anyone is able to do fanart, which is awesome! I'll maybe even create a list of assets that I used to make it less of a hassle for them.

Jul 29, 2017
To be honest those are still DAZ models that many "stock 3D characters games" use. I think it's just about creative touch and use of assets that differentiate my character from average DAZ character.
And this means that anyone is able to do fanart, which is awesome! I'll maybe even create a list of assets that I used to make it less of a hassle for them.
That's still pretty cool even if they are not custom. I've never seen these models used before so it still really speaks towards the creativity in the process

Reactions: ALISHIA

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Is it going to be futa on futa/female only or are there going to be males (not counting the IR gangbang previews early in the game)? I hope it's the former. Futa is so much hotter.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I loved the game so far, even though there is no freedom in it yet. But it's hard to find games like this.

I hope the dev adds a ton of scenes with varied sex choices in them, instead of being forced to do anything, since you have characters like Jessica and the Cop. Letting us choose the MC to fuck them or get fucked by them would be perfect. Also, can't wait to fuck Nina in the ass, that woman is hot.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
One thing though.

I think I'm yet to see a more annoying and unlikable character as Sasha in any other game. If there was an option to just punch her in the face and tell her to fuck off, it would be enough for me. I dislike her so much that I don't even want fuck her. x'D

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Am I the only one who wants Siri to eventually build up herself so that she can manipulate everyone to do her bidding? If the grandmother and the maid is on her side she can have Kendra's ass easily. Building up to being dominant is always fun in these games.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes