TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Well, not gonna lie, While i am really sad that it is abandoned and I do genuinly hope it gets picked up again, I dont see it happen.
You do understand, don't you, that Alishia never announced that she has abandoned this game?

The "abandoned" tag is applied by the forum moderators, who have no say over what games get abandoned and what games continue. They assign the tag when a game has gone a certain period of time without an update and without any satisfactory communication from the developer.

As for whether or not there will ever be another update to this game, I'm still inclined to think that there will be, though I admit that it does seem less and less likely as the months continue to roll by.

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Was gonna try and see if this was worth my time or something... but seeing as all the links excluding NOPY are dead, and NOPY only seemingly allowing .3MB/s i can't help but put off this game until a potential new update sometime in the future...

ZZTuner

Nov 6, 2019
It's really sad that the game is being abandonned since I'm sure that if there were regular updates this game would be amazing and popular.

I saw that there are still quite a few people on the Alishia discord, maybe a sign of an already delayed update.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I saw that there are still quite a few people on the Alishia discord, maybe a sign of an already delayed update.
As someone who is on Alishia's Discord channel, I can tell you that we don't have any more info about an update than what you'll find here.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ZZTuner

Maybe a bunch just forgot to leave the discord. Look at some of the abandoned games where the DEV quit or something and many times you'll still see people there supporting either because they are really really hopefully or they just forgot to stop supporting them.

ZZTuner

Nov 6, 2019
Oh ok my bad, anyway thanks for the clarification.

It's true that the last connection of Alishia on the site is from February and I thought that given the number of people present on the discord there could have been something.

In any case, the only thing to do is to wait.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Man i get really annoyed with Alishia.

The graphics are gorgeous and it's futa/trans which is my fetish, but then the dev is a hardass that """"""""""""""""abandons"""""""""""""" their game for months and suddenly returns with a new version just to disappear again weeks later. Fucking bullshit, that's why me and a whole lot of people won't even support it. Zero consistency.

Feb 19, 2021
You do understand, don't you, that Alishia never announced that she has abandoned this game?

The "abandoned" tag is applied by the forum moderators, who have no say over what games get abandoned and what games continue. They assign the tag when a game has gone a certain period of time without an update and without any satisfactory communication from the developer.

As for whether or not there will ever be another update to this game, I'm still inclined to think that there will be, though I admit that it does seem less and less likely as the months continue to roll by.
her past actions don't say other wise but she might update we see not that i think she will though

f95zoneac

Oct 5, 2017
The Red Room [v0.3b] [Alishia] LE Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 1.42GB

Compressed version for PC (80MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Re-Upload?

Juanp3p3

Apr 1, 2021
Is there a Walktrough or something similar to know if I've seen everything?
It's a shame it's abandoned tho, really like the incest/futa thing and there aren't many games about it :(

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes