TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
That's really more of a guess than a proven fact though. Alishia hasn't really given a good reason to trust her promises but multiple reasons why she can't be trusted.
If we're talking about when or if another update will release, then we're talking about whether or not something will happen in the future. There is no such thing as "proven fact" about the future. Everything you believe about the future is an assumption.

As for trusting Alishia's promises, I don't. That has nothing to do with the fact that this game hasn't actually been abandoned yet. And that's not a statement about the future. It's a statement about the present. And it's not a guess. It's a fact.

Feb 19, 2021
If we're talking about when or if another update will release, then we're talking about whether or not something will happen in the future. There is no such thing as "proven fact" about the future. Everything you believe about the future is an assumption.

As for trusting Alishia's promises, I don't. That has nothing to do with the fact that this game hasn't actually been abandoned yet. And that's not a statement about the future. It's a statement about the present. And it's not a guess. It's a fact.
Its dead thats a fact

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Its dead thats a fact
I take it that you mean that it's a fact that the game is dead. If so, then it depends on what you mean by "dead."

If all you mean by "dead" is that it's been almost eight months since the last update, then yes, that is a fact. If you mean that the game won't be updated ever again, then that's unlikely. It's possible, but unlikely. It's certainly not an established fact.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
I've got charged so at least in this point she was lying.
Anyone else confirm this or not? Who else got charged for Feb?

If anything, we should also be asking who has been getting charged since their last post in Dec (iirc? mighta been Oct actually....).

Edit: October confirmed. Their last post on Patreon was in October...

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Anyone else confirm this or not? Who else got charged for Feb?

If anything, we should also be asking who has been getting charged since their last post in Dec (iirc? mighta been Oct actually....).

Edit: October confirmed. Their last post on Patreon was in October...
Let's not forget that Alishia is the girl that (After saying the same thing of "stoping payments because of failed deadlines") decided to activate the monetization the night before Patreon charged because she wanted money xD

It should come as no surprise that she lied again to get more money.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Let's not forget that Alishia is the girl that (After saying the same thing of "stoping payments because of failed deadlines") decided to activate the monetization the night before Patreon charged because she wanted money xD

It should come as no surprise that she lied again to get more money.
There was an update released afterwards though, in that month.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
There was an update released afterwards though, in that month.
Which was nice but that doesn't change the fact that she still lied to her patreons after saying the same thing.

She already broke her promise one time (the exact same one even), regardless of the update that she finally managed to keep after delaying who knows how many times. It should not be unexpected then that she didn't keep it this time too.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I mean, payments had been paused for months before that. Instead of waiting a week or two to release it and get the payment then, she changed it around. It's not ideal but considering the update was released, I don't see a huge issue there.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I just discovered this thanks to someone's sig.
This is where I add the infamous remark about how I like the abandoned game and the shame and nobody cares.
But this time... I reaaally need someone to KNOW, deep. In your fucking soul.

That this here is breaks my goddamn heart.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sorry my crystal ball is in the shop so I can't help with predictions right now. I do have a Ouija board though and maybe we can contact the game with it and it can tell us how it died.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes