TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Im not 100% sure about this but if she wants to prove to her fans that she was actually arrested and charged she could probably show some kind of legal documentation and just black out her personal info she doesnt wanna show. Again Im not 100% sure of how the legal process in her country works but Id be surprised if theres no type of proof that you have to show employers or something.
Alishia doesn't communicate well with her supporters. She never has. I very much doubt that the level of transparency you're describing is something which we'll see from her.

According to the post its an announcement from the discord tho Im not a part of it so I cant confirm.
Yes, it's from the Discord channel. If you read it again, you can clearly tell from the phrasing that it was posted by someone other than the developer. The moderator for her Discord channel posted it. He apparently has more contact with Alishia than most people do, but not enough to really know what's going on with the development cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
shame this game seems to be done, i really love the character models a lot. does anyone know what software they are? daz?
It is done with Daz. But if you go back/search in this thread you will find that the Dev (Alishia) doesn't want to share her OC. The models are all customized heavily, based on Daz assets they own. It would be very difficult to backwards engineer with just the RPY images/files. You'd need a very in depth knowledge of all the assets, and know how to sculpt/edit them to look as they do in The Red Room... During all that you have crossed the ethical line of artistry, and copied an artists work against their will...

Unfortunatly, unless they change their tune, the assets will remain in their possession.

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Alishia doesn't communicate well with her supporters. She never has. I very much doubt that the level of transparency you're describing is something which we'll see from her.

Yes, it's from the Discord channel. If you read it again, you can clearly tell from the phrasing that it was posted by someone other than the developer. The moderator for her Discord channel posted it. He apparently has more contact with Alishia than most people do, but not enough to really know what's going on with the development cycle.
How does she have so much support if she sucks at communicating and cant provide a product?

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
I'm surprised by this, but for anyone who has Discord and has access to the discord server for Red Room, Alishia is actually being quite active tonight and talked quite a bit with the people in there. In all the months I've had access I don't think I've seen her talk once before now. lol

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
How does she have so much support if she sucks at communicating and cant provide a product?
"Hope springs eternal..."

I'd say that's one of the biggest contributing factors to her continued high level of support. People really like the characters, the story (as revealed so far), and the artwork. Also, a number of people have said that this game checks a lot of boxes for them, regarding their sexual interests. A lot of these people don't want to give up the hope that the game will be continued.

Personally, I'm fairly confident that the game will be continued, at least for another couple of updates, though probably with the same lack of communication and the same glacially slow release schedule.

I'm surprised by this, but for anyone who has Discord and has access to the discord server for Red Room, Alishia is actually being quite active tonight and talked quite a bit with the people in there. In all the months I've had access I don't think I've seen her talk once before now. lol
Then you've missed a couple of occasions. She was chatting for a bit at the end of last month, and she was active for a day or two back in November. She's been active off and on every month or so. She pops up for a day, then disappears for a month, then pops up again.

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
It is done with Daz. But if you go back/search in this thread you will find that the Dev (Alishia) doesn't want to share her OC. The models are all customized heavily, based on Daz assets they own. It would be very difficult to backwards engineer with just the RPY images/files. You'd need a very in depth knowledge of all the assets, and know how to sculpt/edit them to look as they do in The Red Room... During all that you have crossed the ethical line of artistry, and copied an artists work against their will...

Unfortunatly, unless they change their tune, the assets will remain in their possession.
Haha, thanks for the info! Yeah, I'm not interested in trying to do any of that. I just think the game looks amazing and wish I could find some more Daz games with character models that look even half as good as they do here. Most of the Daz games I've played, the characters looks so rough and dry

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Haha, thanks for the info! Yeah, I'm not interested in trying to do any of that. I just think the game looks amazing and wish I could find some more Daz games with character models that look even half as good as they do here. Most of the Daz games I've played, the characters looks so rough and dry
Well, being a graphical artist or having loads of experience can make a huge difference. And don't forget about post processing. That can make all the difference in the world. Have you looked at any of stoperArt's work? It's probably the best I've seen in an adult game, and it's also done in Daz.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

Actually, Alishia has said she was planning on releasing the assets with the upcoming releases. I seem to remember she for instance didn't want to give the Kendra assets yet, as she hasn't been featured too often in the game at this point.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes