randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
It is done with Daz. But if you go back/search in this thread you will find that the Dev (Alishia) doesn't want to share her OC. The models are all customized heavily, based on Daz assets they own. It would be very difficult to backwards engineer with just the RPY images/files. You'd need a very in depth knowledge of all the assets, and know how to sculpt/edit them to look as they do in The Red Room... During all that you have crossed the ethical line of artistry, and copied an artists work against their will...

Unfortunatly, unless they change their tune, the assets will remain in their possession.
Where are the animations in your sig from? I've seen them before but I can't remember the names

Avalerion

Apr 6, 2018
Shame this is abandoned, thought it was a good game and was looking forwards to banging your grandma
it's not offically abandoned the mods put the abandoned tag on it because the game hasn't been updated in a while but the dev is suppose to be still working on it.

Reactions: NPC041188

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
it's not offically abandoned the mods put the abandoned tag on it because the game hasn't been updated in a while but the dev is suppose to be still working on it.
What was the last deadline? 2020 Oct 23? And she dared to say that she don't want to burn out because the lots of work (~60 pics / year) :ROFLMAO:

Avalerion

Apr 6, 2018
What was the last deadline? 2020 Oct 23? And she dared to say that she don't want to burn out because the lots of work (~60 pics / year) :ROFLMAO:
it was something like that yeah which is a shame because I really like this game a lot and it has a ton of potential but she barely does anything on it but i'll keep my eye on it until she offically gives up with it which honestly probably won't be too far off at this rate.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes