AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Now not gonna lie, i am kinda angry, but hey i guess i get it, you start out of fun, but when you turn it into work and gather a fanbase, its easier to disappoint than to do them proud.
Seeing the thread as a whole, its pure aids and most people complaining are just way too horny bums, I wouldnt want to continue if i were alishia if i saw this thread.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
The abandoned tag, is it something that the mods put because Alishia didn't show signs of life in any public page (F95, patreon, subscribestar, etc) or is it something that comes from her??

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
Dec 23, 2020
Now not gonna lie, i am kinda angry, but hey i guess i get it, you start out of fun, but when you turn it into work and gather a fanbase, its easier to disappoint than to do them proud.
Seeing the thread as a whole, its pure aids and most people complaining are just way too horny bums, I wouldnt want to continue if i were alishia if i saw this thread.
people are mad because she never even finished the first game she made then she wanted to make new game out of no where people were saying she would not get it done since her track rec is not the best people have the right to be pissed since she had her games for sale it's clear she has shit management when it comes to making games and less not forget how toixc she was to people that criticize her

Darkseid_Is

Sep 6, 2020
Is that Jaina from Warlock and Boobs?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
you still drinking the coolaid? what do you think would happen when someone cultivates a fan base and then drops all comms, i dont advocate for which hunts or ebullying but this thread is 100x more tame than most abandoned games on this site. Heck if you really wanna see aid go look at the ToT thread and that is a game that is still getting updates (all be it 6 month inbetween them for work that a some solo devs do in 1 1/2 months)

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
I've had this on my backlog for awhile. For a game with a thread with 189 pages and counting... yeah... I'm sure anything I want to say has already been said, many times over. Guess I'll delete this one and use that 3 GB (game and .zip) for something else.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
This already happened (with this game even). If I remember right when a game is innactive/with no updates for around 6 months they mark it as abandoned/hiatus. If it gets updated then they remove the tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abdias

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Everyone

Deepest apologies to all fellow futa fanatics. Due to some crazy shit going on in Russia right now the upcoming release of Red Room we've all been looking forward to has been delayed for the time being. At this time I can not offer an expected release date. Please feel free to lower your pledge down to the lowest amount for the time being & before we get into the month of February.

With luck, we can expect an announcement from Alishia within the next few days.

From discord
I think the most offensive part of that is that it say "feel free to lower your pledge to the lowest amount" and not "feel free to cancel your pledge till Im able to work on the game"

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
shame this game seems to be done, i really love the character models a lot. does anyone know what software they are? daz?
I believe it's Daz.

I think the most offensive part of that is that it say "feel free to lower your pledge to the lowest amount" and not "feel free to cancel your pledge till Im able to work on the game"
You quoted the announcement and commented on it, so it's clear that you read it. If you read it, then you know that it wasn't posted by the game developer.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Like I said, the people who are inclined to disbelieve her will disbelieve her, and the people who are inclined to believe her will believe her.

I grant you, she's given everyone good reason to doubt her word. So I'm not faulting anyone who chooses to disbelieve her. But don't expect me to accept that you disbelieve objectively, because of some evidence. All we have in this case are her statements, and our own inclinations, based on our own interpretations.

I choose to believe her because I don't see any clear evidence that she's lying, and because I know that she has involved herself in political and cultural debates several times in the past, both here and on Discord, and is part of a demographic which is statistically likely to participate in political protest. So it makes sense to me that she would be at the protest. And, if she was at the protest, then there's no reason to disbelieve her claim to have gotten into a stew.

Sure, she could be lying. That's just as possible as her telling the truth, but not more likely. Everyone here is going to decide what they want to believe based on their predisposition, because we don't have access to any reliable data.
Im not 100% sure about this but if she wants to prove to her fans that she was actually arrested and charged she could probably show some kind of legal documentation and just black out her personal info she doesnt wanna show. Again Im not 100% sure of how the legal process in her country works but Id be surprised if theres no type of proof that you have to show employers or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
You quoted the announcement and commented on it, so it's clear that you read it. If you read it, then you know that it wasn't posted by the game developer.
According to the post its an announcement from the discord tho Im not a part of it so I cant confirm.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes