Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I'm no moderator but from my understanding the posts were deleted because they were a clear derail from the post.

It was okay to say that the excuse used from Alishia this time was BS because whatever reason they had that I'm not going to repeat, but they then went to discuss about politics between countries and whatever and thats a big no no. This is a good forum and we only want to have fun with erotic games hahaha.

Said that I also feel that this time Alishia just used the current situation in Rusia to excuse her lack of work.

Let's be real, a lot of people are using these trying times where we need to keep outside contact to a minimun to work more on personal projects (drawing, writing stories, reading or, in this context, making indie games). This also coincides with a time where the digital industry is incredible popular for similar reasons (online work and all that jazz).

That instead of doing even more work and making use of this oportunity and free time Alishia is failing to keep her promises it's just more proof that she is not indisposed for whatever reason she feels that month and is just being lazy and using whatever happens each month to excuse her behaviour. Which makes everything she does even more suspect and kind of feels a bit scammy.

I mean, you can even read it from the messages that she sends. After a few delays she still said that she "didn't work" on the update so she needed more time and now that she said that she would be adding mostly art she still delayed without saying how far she was xD And all this after saying that the "hard" part was already done and that the next updates would be shorter... Her own words ("I hope to restore your trust with the subsequent updates which will take ~2.5 months to release." "Why so much faster then? Because even if you will not be able to see it I have laid a good foundation for more content in the future (mostly story-wise) and the MOST boring and unmotivating technical stuff will be already done.")

After she said that she took a year to release the (hard) update, version 0.2. Then the one that was suposed to be 2,5~ months took around 7~ months, version 0.3. And now another 6-7~ months later we are still waiting for the next one, version 0.4.

PS: Take an imaginary potato for the long post

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Said that I also feel that this time Alishia just used the current situation in Rusia to excuse her lack of work.
Your timing with this post is quite ironic. Alishia resurfaced on her Discord channel just a few hours ago. Her statement is that she was at the protest, was arrested or otherwise detained, and is now facing charges in court and a fine. Also, she states that she can currently only go online with her phone, and won't be able to access her computer for another week.

The people who are inclined to disbelieve her will say what's already been said, that this is just her fastening on to a convenient circumstance as an excuse to delay again. And they may be right. Personally, I'm inclined to believe her, and I'm sympathetic to her position, given the political situation. However, I still maintain that this situation would not have been a problem for her update schedule, if she had just finished the update a month or two ago, or five months ago, when it was scheduled to be released.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Your timing with this post is quite ironic. Alishia resurfaced on her Discord channel just a few hours ago. Her statement is that she was at the protest, was arrested or otherwise detained, and is now facing charges in court and a fine. Also, she states that she can currently only go online with her phone, and won't be able to access her computer for another week.
I'll give you that that made me laugh a bit xD. I don't even know if it's true because if so then she should have posted that the first time instead of the "due to how crazy everything is in rusia the update is delayed" but yeah, ironic.

I still feel that, like you said, this wouldn't be a problem if she managed to keep her promise of 2.5~months per update. instead of the half a year to a year that she uses.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Also ironic that she was last seen on F95 today at 8:20 AM. Which means they most likely visited the thread saw what everyone was posting about the protest stuff and decided well I better go make an announcement saying that I was at the protests and got arrested.
Like I said, the people who are inclined to disbelieve her will disbelieve her, and the people who are inclined to believe her will believe her.

I grant you, she's given everyone good reason to doubt her word. So I'm not faulting anyone who chooses to disbelieve her. But don't expect me to accept that you disbelieve objectively, because of some evidence. All we have in this case are her statements, and our own inclinations, based on our own interpretations.

I choose to believe her because I don't see any clear evidence that she's lying, and because I know that she has involved herself in political and cultural debates several times in the past, both here and on Discord, and is part of a demographic which is statistically likely to participate in political protest. So it makes sense to me that she would be at the protest. And, if she was at the protest, then there's no reason to disbelieve her claim to have gotten into a stew.

Sure, she could be lying. That's just as possible as her telling the truth, but not more likely. Everyone here is going to decide what they want to believe based on their predisposition, because we don't have access to any reliable data.

I'll give you that that made me laugh a bit xD. I don't even know if it's true because if so then she should have posted that the first time instead of the "due to how crazy everything is in rusia the update is delayed" but yeah, ironic.
She didn't make the post about the update being delayed due to things being crazy in Russia. That post was made by her moderator on Discord, who has demonstrated in the past that he has some direct communication with Alishia and Lizzy. That's another reason why I'm inclined to believe her. His posting the delay on her behalf made me wonder if either Alishia or Lizzy hadn't gotten into a jam, and the other one told him about it.

I still feel that, like you said, this wouldn't be a problem if she managed to keep her promise of 2.5~months per update. instead of the half a year to a year that she uses.
Yes, I think that this is the crucial point. If Alishia would just force herself to keep to her update schedule, even if this meant posting small updates or buggy updates and then patching them later, then a setback like this would result in a delay of a week or so, not a month or so.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
Dec 23, 2020
TheLecher

Also ironic that she was last seen on F95 today at 8:20 AM. Which means they most likely visited the thread saw what everyone was posting about the protest stuff and decided well I better go make an announcement saying that I was at the protests and got arrested.
lol she said she was arrested can't wait for the dog ate my update excuses

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
TheLecher

The last delay she literally said "yeah I didn't make the deadline". Why make up something as convoluted as the protest now?

Lidner Halle

Apr 5, 2018
I already see abandoned. As with other games, but it's a real shame. I really liked it very much. There aren't many good futa games, and not with a good story at all.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Still nothing new i see, at this point i just visit the thread just to see what people are saying, i lost hope for the game at this point, this dev has a tradition of abandoning projects, it's not the first time.

Reactions: Lidner Halle

David9sk

May 17, 2020
Guys, do not worry, this game is not abandoned. The developer had a deadline and due to various circumstances they did not meet them. With that said, the update will be coming not sure if it is within this month though.
don't be funny xD ... the update was supposed to come out about 4 months ago and still nothing ... I'm sorry for those who put some money into it

Ikona Overené komunitou

Reactions: Sombrasombra111

raining

Nov 19, 2018
Maybe. Maybe not. Yeah. Cat in a box.
I don't want judge them by their circumstances.
I'm just wait for it. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes