cake1234

May 15, 2017
Everyone

Deepest apologies to all fellow futa fanatics. Due to some crazy shit going on in Russia right now the upcoming release of Red Room we've all been looking forward to has been delayed for the time being. At this time I can not offer an expected release date. Please feel free to lower your pledge down to the lowest amount for the time being & before we get into the month of February.

With luck, we can expect an announcement from Alishia within the next few days.

From discord

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
~Waaaa-Waaaaaaaaaaa~

As expected.

And pfft, lower your pledge down to the lowest amount for the time being. Yeah, like anyone should still pay at this point. How about cancel your pledge for the time being.

This game has basically become a griff at this point. Which sucks as I really loved it..

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Actually, the current delay seems more legitimate than the last four. That's not to say that it is legitimate, since we don't know whether or not Alishia was involved in any of the protests currently going on in Russia. It may or may not be legit. But massive political unrest in your homeland is a better excuse for a delay than just admitting that you failed to put in any work, which is what her October delay amounted to. Regardless of whether Alishia or Lizzy personally got swept up in the turmoil, it stands to reason that they would be affected.

The real problem is that the update should have been released months ago, before things got hot and heavy in Russia. Now we just have to wait and see how things shake out. Hopefully, Alishia and Lizzy won't be directly impacted, and the update will be released soon. But I won't hold my breath.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Worse thing about this is even when it does get an update it won't be worth the wait
Well, her statement in November was that the next update will consist primarily of erotic scenes, so there's that. But you're probably right, in that it probably won't be enough content to justify the five month (so far) delay.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Lets be honesty here she have not worked on this game since 2 years ago I bet ...
That's actually not being honest, though. She has worked on the game in the past two years, as we can see by the fact that she's released two updates in the past twelve months. They weren't big enough updates to justify the wait, so she's obviously not working hard enough or often enough, but she is working, at least once in a while.

That's not the way to make a game successful, though. She needs to be working on it consistently.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Good grief. If you want people to stop saying nasty mean things all you gotta do is lock the thread. :rolleyes:

No no, let's delete posts and leave the pointless thread open for people to ask pointless questions in so everyone that has it watched can get an alert every day.

I suppose above user could be playing some sort of con...

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Good grief. If you want people to stop saying nasty mean things all you gotta do is lock the thread. :rolleyes:
Once again, they aren't going to lock the thread.

No no, let's delete posts and leave the pointless thread open for people to ask pointless questions in so everyone that has it watched can get an alert every day.
If you're tired of getting alerts, you can always unwatch the thread.

Reactions: Oxiton and FFTW
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes