gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone have walkthrough or guide? Dont Know how to play after convince Lisa keep the poster
The next step after the poster task is to wait for an update.

can't complete the first task please help

and I cant find any help.... this thread have 3600 replays :(
The poster task is the only one that can be completed currently; there's a step-by-step guide for that one here.

Reactions: djokica33

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I remember how in November there should have been a new update .... now it's January xDD
Actually 0.4 was originally scheduled for release in mid-September, 2020. It was then postponed to October, then to November, then to December, and we're now told to expect it in mid-to-late January. It now being mid-January, and no update being in evidence, I would say that late January is the soonest it will arrive. We'll have to wait and see whether late January brings an update or another postponement.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
Actually 0.4 was originally scheduled for release in mid-September, 2020. It was then postponed to October, then to November, then to December, and we're now told to expect it in mid-to-late January. It now being mid-January, and no update being in evidence, I would say that late January is the soonest it will arrive. We'll have to wait and see whether late January brings an update or another postponement.
let's give him another six months

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Every once in a while I see this game in somebodies Signature and decide to check back, see it has not been updated since Summer and then don't download because an Update has to be soon. I think I have done that 2-3 times already.

Torks11

Apr 17, 2020
Really frustrating. I think that it was on here that Alishia mentioned that all updates after 0.3 would come out every 2 months.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
well want do you expect from f9 zone never give monney tell the game is done
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, but I think you're trying to say that it's best not to give any money until a complete version of the game is released. Assuming that this is what you meant, I'll go ahead and point out that most adult games would never be completed if everyone thought that way, since most of the adult games we find here on F95 Zone and similar sites need financial support for development to continue. These aren't AAA games from major studios. It's usually one or two people working development on their days off from their regular job, and if they don't get enough support to pay the actual costs of development, or to pay for their time, then they might as well be playing games that someone else developed.

But I'll point out that this argument doesn't really apply to Alishia. She has already received several times more support than she has in costs for the current development plus her time. I don't begrudge her the support. I just wish that she would produce some work for it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Gunner0X

Click on latest updates at the top of the page. Once on that page go to the icon that looks like a broken martini glass and click it and go down to tags and select different tags that you want to try to find and it'll pull up every game with the tag/tags that you selected if there are any. Keep in mind the more tags you add the less chance you have to find games as the list will get smaller and some tags will be removed from the list if they were weeded out from one of the tags you selected before.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Thanks for the preview. I don't consider Kendra an antagonistic character. I wish her and MC's mom all the best. I see her as a father figure for the two sisters...with a twist of debauchery. Every update should have two hardcore scenes: one with Kendra and 2nd with MC.
Yes, it's been that long that i literally forgot the names of the girls.

PS ICSTOR has 7k patreons. Even with the 1$ tier this is an omegalul

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks for the preview. I don't consider Kendra an antagonistic character. I wish her and MC's mom all the best. I see her as a father figure for the two sisters...with a twist of debauchery. Every update should have two hardcore scenes: one with Kendra and 2nd with MC.
Based on what we can see of her so far, Kendra's likely to be the biggest source of NTR content for the main character, so while she's not going to be antagonistic in a supervillain way, later interactions with her will probably be quite tension-filled.
I don't get the feeling that she'd potentially bad-end the main character, though I could be wrong (and who knows how long it'll take to find out...).

Of course, regardless of how the main character feels, whether the player likes or dislikes Kendra is entirely up to how much they enjoy the NTR kink.

Regarding future interactions with her, I'm sure people should be able to avoid the hardest content by keeping the NTR score low if they dislike it. However, I wonder if it's going to be a slowly-ramping inevitability, such that the NTR stat eventually only determines whether you get softer or harder NTR content.

I mean, a game that has an NTR stat at all sets a pretty clear expectation for the tone, and even the initial encounter in the prison would make people feel uncomfortable if they weren't already slightly into the kink.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Regarding future interactions with her, I'm sure people should be able to avoid the hardest content by keeping the NTR score low if they dislike it. However, I wonder if it's going to be a slowly-ramping inevitability, such that the NTR stat eventually only determines whether you get softer or harder NTR content.

I mean, a game that has an NTR stat at all sets a pretty clear expectation for the tone, and even the initial encounter in the prison would make people feel uncomfortable if they weren't already slightly into the kink.
It's been a while, but the dev has said that the game will eventually branch into two paths, a hard NTR path (her preferred/canonical option) and a softer path with some NTR content. Of course this is all predicated on the game ever getting that far in development, so take it for what it's worth.

Niko_Sempai

Mar 27, 2020
Alguien me dice que debo hacer para darle el masaje a la madre de la MC y que debo hacer para que la abuela me haga el "handjob"

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes