gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Alguien me dice que debo hacer para darle el masaje a la madre de la MC y que debo hacer para que la abuela me haga el "handjob"
1) Massage task here. The handjob task is not in the game yet.

2) For future reference, the mods frown on comments in languages other than English. To avoid having your comments deleted, use a translation service.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Based on what we can see of her so far, Kendra's likely to be the biggest source of NTR content for the main character, so while she's not going to be antagonistic in a supervillain way, later interactions with her will probably be quite tension-filled.
She's also likely to be the only source of forced content in the game, if such content is actually planned. It's been hinted at several times, but the only appearance of forced content in the game, so far, is in the context of a mutual fantasy between Mia and the MC during phone sex. If such content does appear in the game, that would also cast Kendra in an antagonistic light, though still not necessarily in a truly villainous light.

It's been a while, but the dev has said that the game will eventually branch into two paths, a hard NTR path (her preferred/canonical option) and a softer path with some NTR content. Of course this is all predicated on the game ever getting that far in development, so take it for what it's worth.
As you point out, it's a question of whether or not the game ever reaches that point in development, but what Alishia actually told us was that all possible NTR points will be obtained within the intro and first several in-game days of the story, though she didn't specify exactly how many in-game days. It might be the first week, or the first week plus a few days. After that, she states that the player's NTR score will be locked, and the player will be on either the full NTR path or the light NTR path.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
She's also likely to be the only source of forced content in the game, if such content is actually planned. It's been hinted at several times, but the only appearance of forced content in the game, so far, is in the context of a mutual fantasy between Mia and the MC during phone sex. If such content does appear in the game, that would also cast Kendra in an antagonistic light, though still not necessarily in a truly villainous light.
Based on the jail scene (and the package she sends on the NTR path) I can't really read Kendra as anything but a villain, but YMMV. Depending on how it played out, the Red Room program managers might also take the part of antagonists in some situations, but probably not in the NTR sense.

As you point out, it's a question of whether or not the game ever reaches that point in development, but what Alishia actually told us was that all possible NTR points will be obtained within the intro and first several in-game days of the story, though she didn't specify exactly how many in-game days. It might be the first week, or the first week plus a few days. After that, she states that the player's NTR score will be locked, and the player will be on either the full NTR path or the light NTR path.
Yeah, scores for the early game as a pipeline into distinct paths further on. We'll see how it plays out if/when it ever gets there.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Based on the jail scene (and the package she sends on the NTR path) I can't really read Kendra as anything but a villain, but YMMV.
Perhaps, but I'm inclined to think that Kendra's role will be that of an antagonistic rival, both in the Red Room competition, and in romantic/sexual relationships. So, certainly not a sympathetic character, but I'm not convinced that the authors mean for us to see her as evil or to be cheering for her downfall. I think that she's mostly supposed to be a foil to the MC, and the initial instigator and primary delivery system for the NTR content, and that she and the MC will eventually resolve into a love/hate relationship of sorts. But I guess we'll have to wait and see, if we get the chance.

Depending on how it played out, the Red Room program managers might also take the part of antagonists in some situations, but probably not in the NTR sense.
That's an interesting idea. I don't know that "harsh taskmasters" could equate to antagonists, but if they were to try to tilt things in Kendra's favor, that would make them antagonists. I really hadn't considered them in an antagonistic role.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I think a lot of the recent pages have just been people asking for the download, walkthrough and updates on the game. Imo a lot of pages could have been deducted if certain individuals actually used the search function and limited it to this thread only.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

csharpdev32

Apr 16, 2020
so...to sum up. what can you actually do in the game? I'm a day before the time limit, and haven't been able to do the massage nor convince Lisa to keep the poster, I haven't had any special scene with Sasha, nor Jessica (the maid, I think that was her name) or the milf friend of Nina. Am I missing something that I've could have done?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so...to sum up. what can you actually do in the game? I'm a day before the time limit, and haven't been able to do the massage nor convince Lisa to keep the poster, I haven't had any special scene with Sasha, nor Jessica (the maid, I think that was her name) or the milf friend of Nina. Am I missing something that I've could have done?
The massage/poster task can be completed, that's all.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait theres a anal & vaginal sex? do i missing something? are they really need to increase their stat to get the scene? :WaitWhat:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
wait theres a anal & vaginal sex? do i missing something? are they really need to increase their stat to get the scene? :WaitWhat:
There's a butt plug insertion, which may be the reason for the anal sex tag. There's vaginal sex in the form of a mutual masturbation fantasy in the phone sex scene with Mia.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
did she say it was comieing our something
She could say that she is already uploading the new version and I wouldn't believe her until I downloaded it and started playing.

At this point her words mean nothing xD just sit, wait and don't pay atention to her constant delays. One of these days the new update will come out. Or not. I'm not a patreon so I'm not losing anything except a few minutes reading the newbies asking for walkthroughs.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
any news about the update? it was suppoused to come at mid o late january right?
There hasn't been any further news. There's another 24 hours (roughly) in January, depending on where you are in the world. Perhaps an update will be released in that time, and perhaps not.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes