May 4, 2017
Abandoned yet again. Why am I not surprised, lmao.

This is a good-ish game. It has a lot of potential and all the dev has to do is invest some time and be a bit consistent, she whatever would be up there with the best of them. Cut the sandbox part out, make it a VN, dev time is greatly reduced and is much easier.

Granted this also has the futa-protagonist weighing it down a bit, but with good quality I think people would overlook that part, as has been done for so many VN's.

It really is a shame, I would've liked to have seen where this would have gone.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
QuestorNo1

Generally a game gets tagged abandoned after 3 months of no activity or posts during that time on here on patreon or wherever they have a site at. But a moderator or site admin can make a decision if a game needs the tag or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trash_sombra11

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
QuestorNo1

Generally a game gets tagged abandoned after 3 months of no activity or posts during that time on here on patreon or wherever they have a site at. But a moderator or site admin can make a decision if a game needs the tag or not.
well Alishia has kept quiet and we don't know why so I like to give the benefit of the doubt that something is going on and they don't have much time to work on this project.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hi Have a question?
Can you have sex with Nina?
If so, how do I manage it.
Please help.
Thanks and greetings

Sorry for my English

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello Will there be an update for this game? I hope then with more sex scenes. They are really very rare or even non-existent. Best regards

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So, this is game so is it really abandoned? What a shame, I found it very interesting. Being a dickgirl who has sex with women was quite unusual. And therefore even more interesting

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
thegrindisreal

Yes Alishia is the creator of the red room.

Holy slaves came out in 2017 and then in 2018 it was abandoned for the red room which was abandoned a year later in 2019 then brought back to life at the end of 2020 and then killed again 2021. So there was a year where the game was dead and nothing happened at all.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Well, not gonna lie, While i am really sad that it is abandoned and I do genuinly hope it gets picked up again, I dont see it happen.

I REALLY WANTED MORE BUT I GUESS WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS.......

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes