hamod

Jan 5, 2021
People understand you, you were being questioned on what you were saying because it was dumb as fuck.
and yet u understand me well and u didnt say what is the fuck dumb assssss that is theree? soo i dont see ur point and thanks for answering my question any way ill apreciate that but yes the word boeng is not a word and go check it in google transelator it will give u the finger as i told him

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
Is there really an answer that with the game. It's just a miracle. The arts are super. Especially 1, 2 and 3. I hope if it's a pity that this update will be just great and with rich content that is not for a couple of minutes and will not have to wait until the end of the year

Reactions: hamod

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
its not, they shared some renders from new update on discord, but still no release date

or at least i hope its still in development
its not, they shared some renders from new update on discord, but still no release date

or at least i hope its still in development
Hey man, could you email me privately when Alishia posts something on Discord? I honestly do not understand how much it costs her to write something on the patreon, at least to make sure that the admins of f95 remove the abandoned tag

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
so alishia is a women dev as i can guess from the name ...
and She just so happens to be making a game based of a trans some how ???

w..why ? why would she choose that .. she cannot have a trans perspective thinking and women is not even interested on trans .. maybe thats why theres no patreons ..

i heard many players asking how to skip and avoid futa and trans contents .. so .. that means her fans will be very limited
this comment is why people started giving you trouble, its assumptive and kinda far fetched as written.
The devs gender isnt really a restriction as to the type of content they create, its a story, fantasy so they could write it from the perspective of an elephant if they wanted to, also you dont know if they are working with a trans person on development or if they have trans people in their life either way the characters are futa not trans, futas are basically a mythical creature (different from hermaphrodites)

The lack of paterons comes from the shitty work ethic, people no longer want to pay for literally nothing

Also yeah its very common that people go to futa games and ask for non futa content, its like climbing Mount Everest and wondering if there is a warm version without snow. Anyway there are a lot of fans of that type of content so fan base is not in question here, the only real defining factor is if the dev adds content to the game more frequently than once every 2 years or at the very least provides some kind of regular updates to inform supporters of the progress.

These things were explained to you (in a slightly abrasive fashion) but your response to that was to double down which is why people threw some snide comments out about your fluency in the language. There is no need to fight, but what it does seem like is that you like the game but dont like/want to play as a trans character and are projecting that feeling as a fact, which is not true. Can also tell you that on this site alone a large number of fans never even type in a thread, just make an account to dl and lurk so again you don't really have reliable metrics to base that opinion on.

AND boeing, as seen, is the name of the plane related to the the aeroplane joke, no one is stupid there is just seems to be a language disconnect.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah whats with some people going to a futa sub game and complaining about there not being enough dom futa scenes?

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Well shit, that was really good. I wanna play more! I hope it's not too abandoned... Is it replaced by something else? Holy Slaves was very good too. Also abandoned. =(

anonymous222

Jul 12, 2017
Scoured the patreon for possible DL links as i've had my eye on this one for a while, but the provided links are all dead

Played for what... an hour or so? and I gotta say, Almost about to barf over all the NTR in the game, be it direct or not...

Before downloading the game I read through some other posts talking about the gang-bang picture provided in the screenshot section, and from what I gathered, NTR in the game was avoidable, seems like I was wrong, as there doesn't seem to be any way of avoiding it...

I'm really really disappointed over the amount of Futa/Trans-Protag games that exist, and even more disappointed with the specific contents of those games...

I find it hard to believe that there really are only a mere handful of actual good Futa/Trans-Protag games out there

smh

And before anyone tells me it becomes better later on, if a STORY fails to grab ones attention from the early stages of telling it, It's not a story worth listening to/Reading at all
Any recommendations for futa protag games or futa games in general?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Alishia suddenly appeared with NEWS :eek: WHAT A SURPRISE!

But seriously, i read some of the latest pages here and found that people actually are surprised that Alishia came back. You guys get used to it pretty fast, it's her modus operandi (yeah, like a fucking criminal).

More or less like this:
Posts an update > Post some news and some more versions > """""sUdDENly DIsaPPeARs""""" for some reason or another > Comes back months later with news > Proffit~ > Repeat.

That's about it and that's how it's ever going to be. I'm expecting Holy Slaves getting back after this one loses all the interest or when it's done. And, surprise surprise, it's going to be exactly like this.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Any recommendations for futa protag games or futa games in general?
There's a good collection here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-futanari-games-list.35997/

For more of it, you can search using the tags Futa/Trans and Futa/Trans Protag. But, as a futa fan, i can say that there's not nearly enough of the good ones. Except some in japanese (DLSite mostly, but there's two MEGA links i use too) which i don't play cuz' i don't understand shit about it.

trippy075

Jul 21, 2020
Alishia suddenly appeared with NEWS :eek: WHAT A SURPRISE!

But seriously, i read some of the latest pages here and found that people actually are surprised that Alishia came back. You guys get used to it pretty fast, it's her modus operandi (yeah, like a fucking criminal).

More or less like this:
Posts an update > Post some news and some more versions > """""sUdDENly DIsaPPeARs""""" for some reason or another > Comes back months later with news > Proffit~ > Repeat.

That's about it and that's how it's ever going to be. I'm expecting Holy Slaves getting back after this one loses all the interest or when it's done. And, surprise surprise, it's going to be exactly like this.
It's the fucking yandev of r34 games.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes