myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Trephis

Are you sure you checked all links as the NOPY links for windows and MAC work fine. You can also check for it as well.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I hope the update will bring two years worth of content :ROFLMAO:
From her words she needed around 3 months to finish this update because the "hard and tedious" part was already done (the programming). Fast forward around around a year of excuses and we come to this day. Now look at her last message. 15 September. That's around 2 months from here. This make me think about if she even worked on the game at all during this year or if she saw that her patreon money is looking a bit thin and is finally deciding to work.

My opinion?? She did nothing and now she is saying a deadline 2 months from here to put together something during that time and call it the next update. We will be lucky if we can even finish the first mission let alone get any kind of substantial content.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
From her words she needed around 3 months to finish this update because the "hard and tedious" part was already done (the programming). Fast forward around around a year of excuses and we come to this day. Now look at her last message. 15 September. That's around 2 months from here. This make me think about if she even worked on the game at all during this year or if she saw that her patreon money is looking a bit thin and is finally deciding to work.

My opinion?? She did nothing and now she is saying a deadline 2 months from here to put together something during that time and call it the next update. We will be lucky if we can even finish the first mission let alone get any kind of substantial content.
Mission will be finished anyway, the preview pic for it is already there. Would be senseless not to include it at this point.

What else is going to fill up the update, I don't know. The only preview pic that hadn't been shown before is the MC one. I'm expecting a regular update content-wise; anybody expecting more content than usual is just fooling themselves.

Reactions: supermanz95

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Just downloaded and played the game, so there's no lewd content once intro is over(except for the video calls)?

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes