TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks for help but that's not that I'm asking for. Perhaps I should've been clearer.
I've found the pic already, I've clicked on it already and saw the image. But it's not collected into my gallery and the magazine stays at the same place as if I didn't pick it up. And I can click on it again and again to see the image.
This sounds like a bug to me. But it's not a bug which other people have reported, so I'm guessing that you have a buggy save.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Thanks for help but that's not that I'm asking for. Perhaps I should've been clearer.
I've found the pic already, I've clicked on it already and saw the image. But it's not collected into my gallery and the magazine stays at the same place as if I didn't pick it up. And I can click on it again and again to see the image.
As stated, you probably got a buggy save....If you really need all the 3dcg renders... Use a Renpy unpacker and take all the images out, and put em in a "Red Room CG's" folder... Then you can look at awesome renders, without having to play the game.

Reactions: Edelheld

Edelheld

Oct 8, 2018
This sounds like a bug to me. But it's not a bug which other people have reported, so I'm guessing that you have a buggy save.
As stated, you probably got a buggy save....If you really need all the 3dcg renders... Use a Renpy unpacker and take all the images out, and put em in a "Red Room CG's" folder... Then you can look at awesome renders, without having to play the game.
Thank you! Hopefully I'll just start anew in couple of years when version 0.4 is released =)

Feb 25, 2018
What game are those gifs from?

serch2103

Nov 18, 2020
If you have searched the thread you would know, that there is no walkthrough and that you can not avoid game over because
the task from your red room manager can not be finished yet (not implemented).

You can either save beforehand or cheat and set the days up in the console: COUNT_GAME_OVER = 99

How you get the console, so I can put COUNT_GAME_OVER = 99 thx

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
:D
Hey!
I still have a few weeks of work left on a big scene and all the small things that I can't entirely sum up to exact time as it's kinda hard. And on top of that I have to visit another city on family matters for a while.
All in all, I don't want to make any assumptions but the update is going to get moved for a month, maybe a little less maybe a little more. I'm sorry for that, but it really can't be helped :(
I'll post another preview in a few days before going away. I hope you will understand the inconvenience, I'm truly sorry. And I hope you will see it as only an inconvenience.

• Haha
Reactions: hencuka and lnppo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Oh look just before the supposed September 15 update there is yet another push back. As of now I'm no longer expecting updates when they say they are coming out instead I'm waiting to see what new reason they have come up with for not uploading a update yet again. I'm waiting for when they state they have to push it back yet again because their dog ate their computer or something.

cake1234

May 15, 2017
Hey!
I still have a few weeks of work left on a big scene and all the small things that I can't entirely sum up to exact time as it's kinda hard. And on top of that I have to visit another city on family matters for a while.
All in all, I don't want to make any assumptions but the update is going to get moved for a month, maybe a little less maybe a little more. I'm sorry for that, but it really can't be helped frowning
I'll post another preview in a few days before going away. I hope you will understand the inconvenience, I'm truly sorry. And I hope you will see it as only an inconvenience. From her discord

SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
Oh look just before the supposed September 15 update there is yet another push back. As of now I'm no longer expecting updates when they say they are coming out instead I'm waiting to see what new reason they have come up with for not uploading a update yet again. I'm waiting for when they state they have to push it back yet again because their dog ate their computer or something.
We should have an excuses Bingo card.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i was enjoying this. i was hoping for female cop trying to fuck my girl. to bad we will never know. wish they just stick with one of making the game, instead jumping everywhere.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes