Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Well, since it has a possibility of releasing next month or sometime in the future.
I do hope we also get to Dom the maid too.
Oh and for some reason, I don't mind when a futa gets ntrd and humiliated. Though at that point I'd like it also if the MC gets banged too while she watches her girl get done
Wired, only time I like this kind of stuff

babadook69

Sep 13, 2019
Milfy City and the Red Room are the only games that check most of my boxes and both of the are in development hell.
One silver lining I see is she released the assets for the MC and hopefully we'll get them for all the charactars and then I'll render something for myself.

Reactions: trippy075

ZZTuner

Nov 6, 2019
The development of this game is terribly frustrating as the potential is there.

The most terrible thing is the "updates" since most of the time they are just adding some scenes; we don't wait for the release of the finished game.

We were so screwed by Alishia that it could be related to the content of the game.

Reactions: Sombramain22

kibaran

Dec 14, 2019
Can't unlock the last 2 secret magazines, I click on the magazine in the MC's room but it doesn't unlock it. Can someone help me?

Edelheld

Oct 8, 2018
Can't unlock the last 2 secret magazines, I click on the magazine in the MC's room but it doesn't unlock it. Can someone help me?
Had the same issue, people assume it's a bug. Hopefully, it won't be happening if you start a new game.

Silky

Feb 3, 2018
Milfy City and the Red Room are the only games that check most of my boxes and both of the are in development hell.
One silver lining I see is she released the assets for the MC and hopefully we'll get them for all the charactars and then I'll render something for myself.
Where did she release the assets? For science.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Where did she release the assets? For science.
On the Discord server. She released them specifically so that people could make fanart. She says that she plans to release the assets and settings for other characters later, but, for now, it's just the MC.

Silky

Feb 3, 2018
On the Discord server. She released them specifically so that people could make fanart. She says that she plans to release the assets and settings for other characters later, but, for now, it's just the MC.
Oh, very nice. Can you share the asset list here?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Oh, very nice. Can you share the asset list here?
You don't have to be supporting her on Patreon to join her Discord. Just join up here:

You'll find the assets listed in the top posts on the Fan Art channel.

Reactions: Silky

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Right clicking the broken icon and using some reverse search image searchers shows that it's a Luigi chat is dead gif.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
well she put a link about a release date, but oh surprise, just for patrons View attachment 1439080
Nah.. we're ralking about different things. The ETA (in the post you're reffering) was 15th sept but she botched it and wrote on discord that it was being pushed to oct. She stated that she would be leaving for "reasons" and was supposed to post previews before leaving for said "reasons". My question was if those previews was ever posted on discord since she's not really present on Patreon.

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
Nah.. we're ralking about different things. The ETA (in the post you're reffering) was 15th sept but she botched it and wrote on discord that it was being pushed to oct. She stated that she would be leaving for "reasons" and was supposed to post previews before leaving for said "reasons". My question was if those previews was ever posted on discord since she's not really present on Patreon.
nope, the only thing they post are fanarts, animal memes and questions about whether there is news

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes