Muhsin9

Jun 3, 2021
Slowly and carefully scan each of the indicated areas with your cursor, until you get some highlighted pixels. Also, at the top of the screen, the word "magazine" will flash when your cursor touches a magazine.

Remember that you have to find four of them before the next four will show up, so you can be looking in some of the areas forever and never find anything, because you haven't unlocked those four magazines yet.

The first four are:
  1. The magazine in the library.
  2. The magazine in the front yard.
  3. The first magazine in the MC's room.
  4. The magazine by the outdoor pool.
You can't find the magazine by the outdoor pool until after your video chat with Mia, which means that you can't find any of the magazines in any of the other areas until that time.

The second four are:

1. The magazine in the lounge.
  2. The magazine in the game room.
  3. The magazine in the cinema room.
  4. The magazine in Nina's room.
The last four are:

1. The magazine on the terrace.
  2. The magazine in Lisa's room.
  3. The second magazine in the MC's room.
  4. The magazine in the spa room.
I can't find the magazine in Lisa's room

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I can't find the magazine in Lisa's room
Use the visual references which I posted in this thread. Just do a search for "magazine." The screenshots I posted highlight the search areas. Remember to scan slowly and thoroughly, and watch for any highlighted pixels. If you scan too quickly, you'll miss it. Some of the targets are very small.

Muhsin9

Jun 3, 2021
I think we can't complete that quest in time in this version.I played several times and I got the real full story of this version.We have to choose the correct choices.

• Haha
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I think we can't complete that quest in time in this version.I played several times and I got the real full story of this version.We have to choose the correct choices.
Complete what quest? The only quests available in this version are the quest to get Lisa to accept the poster on the wall in the MC's bedroom and the quest to get Nina to give the MC a handjob. The poster quest can be completed. The handjob quest cannot.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Too bad this game is abandoned, but is not a surprise, the dev was a shitty worker, more than a year and didn't updated the game. This is the reason why people is so exceptical with patreon, anyone can be a game developer and when they get enough money they just dissapear.

Reactions: Trash_sombra11
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes