RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
July 30, 2020: “The good thing that come out of that situation — is that it teached me that I can develop this game faster, with smaller updates coming out on faster rate. What this means is that from now on I'm planning on releasing updates much faster than before, once in two months, but with smaller amount of content.”

Aug 13,2022: “I will just be releasing them on a basis of "fuck it, it was 2 months since last update so whatever is done I will release to the public"

AF0E59AE-E914-45FA-A95F-9E6E082894FA.gif

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
July 30, 2020: “The good thing that come out of that situation — is that it teached me that I can develop this game faster, with smaller updates coming out on faster rate. What this means is that from now on I'm planning on releasing updates much faster than before, once in two months, but with smaller amount of content.”

Aug 13,2022: “I will just be releasing them on a basis of "fuck it, it was 2 months since last update so whatever is done I will release to the public"

View attachment 1984116
I can't wait to see all 25 new renders in this new update. :D

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Right because all it takes to make a render is to press the "render" button and let the GPU do its job. Do you guys even hear yourself ?
130 images.
365 days in a year
2 years since last update
----------------------------
5+ days per image. Not sure what you're trying to say but that output is hardly what I'd call industry or even hobbyist standard. At least is slightly more than 1 image per week...

Also from the patreon post: Yes, this update took me 2 years. Yes, there is no excuse for that. Some months I wasn't able to work, some months I was unmotivated to do anything

So numerous months admitting to sitting around milking the money and not bothering to work. If it was billed per release I bet the quality and quantity of updates would shockingly improve greatly.

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
I didn't say that to find her excuses, I said that because whatever context shouldn't allow people to say dumb crap. The guy right before me talked about making 40 to 50 renders a week, which is plain stupid. Also 1 render every five days isn't that bad when you make a game that's above a simple VN in terms of gameplay, which requires you to input programming, design, possibly interface work and writing into the timeframe.

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
I'll say it again, YES, the red room is above
a simple VN in terms of gameplay, all you do in a VN is click your mouse to skip text, maybe with an occasional choice. Is it all you can do in TRR ? Well no, in TRR you have free roam, which ALONE invalidates that point, and even then we know that TRR has more systems than just freeroam. Which leads to that strawman where I never said that was difficult to do (although it takes *some* effort put it in place properly) I said that it *took time*. Then ignoring the fact that you're comparing 2D artists to Alishia's work (which is obviously in no way comparable), you're then throwing numbers out of your ass as if they were fact. If you *really* want to compare at least compare it with an other *3D* artist which has an equivalent talent, such as Moochie, which I had the occasion to speak with and that reportedly had a record of 7 renders done in a day at most (although don't quote me on that, my memory might not be 100% correct and I feel bad enough involving her in this silly discussion).

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Sidenote, not a lot has changed version to version. Basically just the Nina handjob event and her friends handjob event.

Reactions: LOL32

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. so ... I will have a look next year with version ... 0.6/0.7 .. I rated this quite high in my list, but I cant remember anything - so I will just wait a bit longer :p

Reactions: Sombramain22

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Red Room [v0.4b] [Alishia]

COMPRESSED

PC - MAC - ANDROID with P...

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes