SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
Red Room is one of the biggest scams on Patreon. The game has not had a single sexual update since its initial release. Four years of zero updates, yet people still kept subscribing to her. Tells you something about the platform itself and the times we live in today.
The game had more sex in it's menu screen then in the game itself...
PATRONS
€283
PER MONTH

Are people really that careless with their money (or forget where their repeat payments are going) that they still support something that hasn’t delivered anything in years?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't think this is a real scam, because the profit is so ridicule (less than 300 Euro per month). She could make much more just by providing a single update per year like many developers do. So as a scam is really badly made. I suppose she has got other issues that prevent her from producing any rendering. You can clearly see that she has skills both in the graphic and in the writing, this is a game that if continued could make her thousands Euros for months.
Her patreons are still giving money without any promise from Alishia, it's not like she's teasing them with previews or false promises, she is just being mute for ages. They could just stop financing her any moment.
We really don't know what happens in many people lives.

• Angry
Reactions: SpecY_92

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I reckon it wasn't created with the intention of being a scam but that's sorta meaninless if if the history ends up mirroring one, be for lack of motivation, competence or actual external circumstances beyond their power.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I don't think this is a real scam, because the profit is so ridicule (less than 300 Euro per month). She could make much more just by providing a single update per year like many developers do. So as a scam is really badly made. I suppose she has got other issues that prevent her from producing any rendering. You can clearly see that she has skills both in the graphic and in the writing, this is a game that if continued could make her thousands Euros for months.
Her patreons are still giving money without any promise from Alishia, it's not like she's teasing them with previews or false promises, she is just being mute for ages. They could just stop financing her any moment.
We really don't know what happens in many people lives.
This post makes it abundantly clear that you have not been paying attention to this game or this developer, and that you have no idea as to what has happened in this case, so far.

On the subject of Alishia giving false promises, that's exactly what she has done, and she has done it multiple times. There have been multiple promised released dates which have come and gone, only to be replaced by new promised release dates, which also come and go. As for teasing previews, there have been some of them, as well, but only on her Discord server.

Now, it's entirely possible that Alishia had every intention of releasing the update each time she made a new promise. In fact, I'm pretty sure that this is the case. I don't actually suspect her of intentionally making false promises, and I don't suspect her of withholding the update in order to milk additional months out of her patrons. But it doesn't really matter whether that was her intent or not, because the end result is the same - nothing but broken promises and teasing for the last two years.

She may or may not have meant to rip people off. We don't know. I'm inclined to believe that it wasn't her intent. But it's nevertheless what she did.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
That's not a recommendation, that's just telling someone how to find every single futa game on the whole website.
true and yet on this site with the amount of abandoned futa games that is what people have to do, its not hard to run into the 5-6 promising titles and even most of the abandoned ones are worth a shot, just heavily incomplete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Do you have any futa games suggestions?
Good Primarily Futanari Games:
Gods' Call:
https://f95zone.to/threads/gods-call-ch-1-chrys.103497/
-My favorite game. Everyone in the world is either a futanari (shemale) or female. It's a story focused game and the story is amazing. There are 3 distinct routes where you will encounter entirely different characters and plotlines, and choices matter. The renders in the game are gorgeous. The developer is super active. Please note that chapter 1 has a lot of good content, but there is currently only 1 real H scene not counting bath scenes. Chapter 2 is coming very soon and it will have more H content. It can be dark at times though; some characters will die.

Inner Growth:
https://f95zone.to/threads/inner-growth-v1-4-morally-purple.43165/
-A really good futanari (again technically cock and balls) game with 2 routes and a good story. Plentiful sexy H content. Very active developers. If you really like the Red Room, this is probably the most similar in terms of visuals.

Upcoming: Vaygren Lustful Temptation:

-Made by cyberunique. It's about elves and futanari mostly. It looks really promising but their first game was pretty disappointing. It is supposed to come out on Sep. 1st 2022. If you can wishlist it on steam. It helps the developers and it's free to do.

Good Games with A Handle of Futa Scenes:
Rise of The White Flower:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rise-of-the-white-flower-ch-9-public-necrobunnystudios.48770/
-Fun game with a good story and well fleshed out characters. Also super active developers. Beautiful art. Lots of magic.

Overgrown Genesis/Claire's Quest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/overgrown-genesis-v1-03-2-dystopian-project.1953/
https://f95zone.to/threads/claires-quest-v0-24-1b-dystopian-project.614/
-Dystopian style games with really good looking art. I only played a lot of Overgrown Genesis and the story kept me engaged. Though the gameplay could have been better.

Almost all the good futanari games are abandoned at this point.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes