GunnerEX

Nov 29, 2020
It's a really cool game, got me quite in the vibe from the get go.. Then it started pissing me some because of the grind..

And then I started reading about its state and whatnot.. really sad :cry: Makes me dismayed for actually putting quite some time into it..

I just wanted to see more Kendra x Mia x Siri content (also Jennifer :sneaky:), but I don't think there might be much of that ever coming.. I also feel kinda silly, given that I could just have found the 'scenes' I was hoping for in random galleries and call it a day (minus the 'story' part, but.. doesn't make up for the grind I think).

I also really loved the models, would love to see them used somewhere else.

---

Does anyone know of any game with a setting or relation similar to that of Kendra x Mia x Siri, to some extent?

vanqa

Feb 9, 2017
I have a question: hypothetically, could someone "steal" the assets since its abandoned, suffer no negative repercussions and finish the game themselves?

Reactions: Hadgar

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I have a question: hypothetically, could someone "steal" the assets since its abandoned, suffer no negative repercussions and finish the game themselves?
Probably not. In order to exactly repeat the appearance of other people's models, you must have very high skills in DAZ. But with such skills, it's easier to create your own game.

Reactions: vanqa

vanqa

Feb 9, 2017
Out of all the outcomes, I think this was my least expected one. That's good news anyway!

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
I'm confused, shouldn't we be used to this game getting roughly one update per year, at best? It has been the norm since its release, no? Sure, the wait has been somewhat longer this time, but still?

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes