Cyxioss

May 13, 2018
From my Patreon post about the delays.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of you don't really need to twist that knife deeper without even seeing what I had to say for myself.

Yes, I know, it's been 2 years. No, it wasn't because of "patron drop-off", it was my shitty work ethic. My level of donations was stagnant for a half of year and if you think I just want some barebone income - well, I had it. Yes, there is no excuse for that amount of time spend on this update and I know it well. No, making ~150 images per 2-3 weeks is just impossible with my working pipeline. Slow work process - better results. Yes, it's still isn't worth 2 years and I know it. And I shouldn't care least I want to get depressed looking at all of this.

We will see what the future holds for the game. I can't bring anything to the table that will make you trust me. But I'm still positive. You can pirate it all you want - I never cared, so why should you.
Yes, we know you never cared, this shows in the update as well.

Last edited:

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah, I know it is not really a best way of implementing the location, many of you seem to struggle with finding it.
It's in a corridor with mc's door. Around bathroom. Sorry for that.
yes I found it immediately after asking the question and tried to delete the comment but too late

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah, I know it is not really a best way of implementing the location, many of you seem to struggle with finding it.
It's in a corridor with mc's door. Around bathroom. Sorry for that.
last question, have the photos to be found around the map been removed?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
That's a cruel thing to say. I refrain from answering here for now.
Smart choice. As cruel as it might be for me to say this, you will be getting next to no pity here. While it's true that you acknowledged your absence and your work ethics or lack thereof, it doesn't mean that people will be interested in the least to hold you in any high regard or hope that you've changed. Best way for that to happen is for you to not check this thread for a good while, while you pump out your updates and prove that you've changed. If that doesn't happen, well that just means that they were right.
As I've said, I personally have a tiny bit of hope since this came back from the Abandoned tag, but I'll certainly be waiting for a good while before trying this game or even thinking of supporting your Patreon. Good luck.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well personally to be a bit positive I really like the game, especially the visuals and it always had potential to be a great game, overall it's true that people (including me) are really disappointed with the updates of the game, on this point you will get bad feedback until people notice a true change on that aspect.

It's unavoidable that people are gonna be skeptical about the return of this game, even more because many of them loved this game and it is quite high quality, but that's about it.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I think that's the main problem some people are having, the amount of new content.

130 images after this much of a delay is unnaceptable regardless of how you look at it. I see people making monthly updates that have between 150 and 300 renders so for this time i'd be expecting at least 5 times what we got.

I just don't think for a game that's been 4 years in development, it's anywhere near where it should be.

They have the ability and the work is high quality but it's bare minimum.

Before I ever think of giving them money i'd need to see a LOT more than what they do. Sadly I don't think they are capable of proving me wrong.

It says a lot about a dev when they could have an absolute hit on their hands bringing in far more income than they do but would rather release the absolute basic to keep it going and bring in a fraction.

Like I said, I won't say if it's a scam or not but I will say they are probably the laziest des i've seen come through here.
"Like I said, I won't say if it's a scam or not but" .
Mild as ever.
You're thinking and knowing for sure : it's a scam!

Reactions: boundkitsune

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
> It still doesn't have a save complatibility with previous updates for now

How is this still a thing? That's a pretty big feature to STILL be broken. Wtf is the dev doing?

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
This is one of the first games I played on this site. Glad it's back. To the dev: Most players are very forgiving and the demands for their support aren't impossible, just power through it and good luck. Customer faith goes a long way.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I'm glad that this game is not abandoned.

Was never a patron of hers so I don't feel entitled to complain like some others. I'm just happy that it's being worked on again and hope we will see more Mia progression next.

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
From my Patreon post about the delays.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of you don't really need to twist that knife deeper without even seeing what I had to say for myself.

Yes, I know, it's been 2 years. No, it wasn't because of "patron drop-off", it was my shitty work ethic. My level of donations was stagnant for a half of year and if you think I just want some barebone income - well, I had it. Yes, there is no excuse for that amount of time spend on this update and I know it well. No, making ~150 images per 2-3 weeks is just impossible with my working pipeline. Slow work process - better results. Yes, it's still isn't worth 2 years and I know it. And I shouldn't care least I want to get depressed looking at all of this.

We will see what the future holds for the game. I can't bring anything to the table that will make you trust me. But I'm still positive. You can pirate it all you want - I never cared, so why should you.
Please don't take this as an attack, but the low support comes from your history of poor work ethic, a previously abandoned game and missed promises. None of those things are encouraging to someone who enjoys your work and is thinking of supporting you.

There are many games/vn's on here making far more money despite being nowhere near as good because the developers release content regularly (not necessarily monthly) and are transparent with their paying supporters. It's also really rare for someone to get any decent level of support in their first year.

The reason people are 'twisting the knife' is largely out of frustration, it's clear that they enjoy your work. Ultimately you have to decide if you want to make a living out of this, but if you do (and I hope you do), you have to be prepared to earn people's trust back by putting in the work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Like I said, I won't say if it's a scam or not but" .
Mild as ever.
You're thinking and knowing for sure : it's a scam!
Oh I 100% think it is.

I may not like throwing around accusations without all the facts but based on the amount of content, the devs track record and time between updates I can't think anything but scam.

We know they have talent so there really is no excuse for releasing 130 render update after around 2 years other than to milk a bit more money.

It's frustrating to see a dev that can do good work only release milking content. This game should be huge but it never will be because of the developer. They are holding themselves back.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
No, making ~150 images per 2-3 weeks is just impossible with my working pipeline.
You are quite literally admitting that your speed of work is so slow that even if you actually worked as hard as you could, you would be able to make less than 150 images in 2-3 weeks. I’m going to say this to you on the slim chance that you are actually trying to turn this around: at that rate you are never going anywhere with this game. I’m going to tell you exactly what you need to do to unsink this ship. MAKE AND USE CHARACTER SPRITES. You make them once and then you can spend your time writing content into your game, and making renders for the sex scenes. You already have the locations done, you have the characters modeled; this way you can actually progress your game provided you put the effort in. I don’t need to see a fully rendered image of Nina sitting on the couch talking to the main character. I don’t care if there were some in the beginning of the game and now there aren’t. Nobody is going to give a fuck if they can’t see the render of Nina sitting on the couch talking to the MC if they are seeing 5x the written content and 5x the sex scenes. From there it’s a slow road of regaining trust from your shitty work ethic by reasonably frequent updates and very frequent communication.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes