ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Hey, you got that bag and I'm sure you don't care what I think. Why would you?
Actions speak louder than words and you have 5+ years of collecting money while doing next to nothing so I have complete faith in you that you'll continue to do the absolute bare minimum to keep your Patrons on the hook and collect your free money donations.
I literally don't have anything of real value to say to that. We will see, I guess.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
I literally don't have anything of real value to say to that. We will see, I guess.
I'm just glad were getting updates again, doesn't matter how long you take to finish it. I mean, you're probably doing it all alone and outside the development you'll have life, a job, family. People shouldn't expect you to work 40+ hours a week on this game.

Mar 26, 2017
So no one has figured out how to keep the fucking poster on the wall.
You have to get Jessica's affection high enough for you to sit in on the massages with the grandma so you can learn how to massage. Then, during the day when the mom is at work, go to your room and call her to get that desire level high. When she comes back home from work and she's in the Library, give her a massage and you should be able to keep the poster up.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
lnppo is probably from a shithole, where the average salary is >100 dollars a month. It's obvious that from his perspective the dev is raking in the big bucks. lol.
I think accepting someone's money with the understanding that you'll be working on a project and then doing nothing is immoral.
Also, regardless of where you're from $24k is a decent chunk of change but go off valiant defender.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think Ren'py is starting to piss me off.

I just want to unren it, don't have the patience for sandbox games anymore, certainly don't have the patience for sandbox games that only get updated once every few years.

However unren just gives me "cannot locate python.exe"...

Not the only game it does it on, happened with a few recently.

Yep, Ren'py is starting to piss me off.

Edit - nevermind, i've found an RPA extractor that extracts the image file. Rejoice for the world is right again.

Last edited:
Reactions: FastBullet

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Please refrain from unnecessary unrelated discussions derailing the thread to off-topic. Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules. So, keep it on-topic, Thank You!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I think Ren'py is starting to piss me off.

I just want to unren it, don't have the patience for sandbox games anymore, certainly don't have the patience for sandbox games that only get updated once every few years.

However unren just gives me "cannot locate python.exe"...

Not the only game it does it on, happened with a few recently.

Yep, Ren'py is starting to piss me off.

Edit - nevermind, i've found an RPA extractor that extracts the image file. Rejoice for the world is right again.
Link please

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Link please

Copy the extractor into the game folder along with the images.rpa then drag the images folder onto the extractor it will make a new folder with the images in them.

Quite a clever lil thing.

Couple of handjobs in this update, that seems to be about it.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
130ish renders is what, a weeks work to make, and a weeks work to code in, write and do post on if you're being very generous? 2 weeks work at the very max?

Think Patreon came knocking demanding you post some content or you were losing your cash cow. As a former Patron to this, wouldn't trust this Dev as far as you can throw them. Before they went radio silent they made up a release date, paywalled it, and then just never released the update. I'd imagine these renders are probably what is left from that banged together and released to stop their Patreon being shut down, looking into it a bit more they are new renders made in July 2022, which is good and means they're working again, but it is bad because it means the July 2021 post was entirely made up to scam people, exact same as what the scammer in chief ISCTOR did with Milfy City's latest "update".

It is a shame because the renders are really good, it's a novel concept, put together well, but a very deceitful developer.

If you see a paywalled Patreon post about news or release dates, the Developer is a scammer.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes