• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
130ish renders is what, a weeks work to make, and a weeks work to code in, write and do post on if you're being very generous? 2 weeks work at the very max?

Think Patreon came knocking demanding you post some content or you were losing your cash cow. As a former Patreon to this, wouldn't trust this Dev as far as you can throw them. Before they went radio silent they made up a release date, paywalled it, and then just never released the update. I'd imagine these renders are probably what is left from that banged together and released to stop their Patreon being shut down, exact same as what the scammer in chief ISCTOR did with Milfy City's latest "update".

It is a shame because the renders are really good, it's a novel concept, put together well, but a very deceitful developer.

If you see a paywalled Patreon post about news or release dates, the Developer is a scammer.
It's been my problem with this dev since their first game which we also sung praises about.

They made a few thousand from it and abandoned it. A while later this appeared.

Twice now it's gone extended periods with no comments from the devs and twice it's come back with short updates that have been cobbled together and, considering it's a timed event for a fetish website, it's going nowhere slowly.

It's a shame because they do have talent but they have no work ethic.

It's weird because they could have a huge game on their hands. They have the ability to make a game that does make it big but it seems they want to put in the bare minimum and drag in whatever cash they can.

I can't say whether it's a scam or not but it is clear they don't really give a shit.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I haven't seen that.

I find feet to be gross so i'm hoping I won't need to.
Well, you need to see it if you want to unlock all of the achievements. If you don't care about that, then I don't think it's necessary for anything else in this update. We'll have to wait until a future update to find out whether or not it necessary to trigger the later lesdom scenes between the MC and her sister.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Is there a way to call again? I was in my room waiting clicking the bed to see if I prompt saying "I shouldn't sleep Mia is calling anytime now" but I tried maybe everything but nothing I tried to skip time the call never came no matter how many days I waited

Help Needed

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
It's been my problem with this dev since their first game which we also sung praises about.

They made a few thousand from it and abandoned it. A while later this appeared.

Twice now it's gone extended periods with no comments from the devs and twice it's come back with short updates that have been cobbled together and, considering it's a timed event for a fetish website, it's going nowhere slowly.

It's a shame because they do have talent but they have no work ethic.

It's weird because they could have a huge game on their hands. They have the ability to make a game that does make it big but it seems they want to put in the bare minimum and drag in whatever cash they can.

I can't say whether it's a scam or not but it is clear they don't really give a shit.
I checked the Exif data, they are new renders. So that's good, the Dev is making new content again and their content is very high quality and always has been. Let's just hope they stick to it this time. Will be a very long time and need to see a ton of content actually released before I even think of resubbing though, let's hope they prove me wrong.

Reactions: RedTomato

Car4man

May 17, 2017
130ish renders is what, a weeks work to make, and a weeks work to code in, write and do post on if you're being very generous? 2 weeks work at the very max?

It is a shame because the renders are really good, it's a novel concept, put together well, but a very deceitful developer.

If you see a paywalled Patreon post about news or release dates, the Developer is a scammer.
I don't think there are two opinions on that.
Those who believe this, believe in the good in shareholders who drive up food and drug prices.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I think Ren'py is starting to piss me off.

I just want to unren it, don't have the patience for sandbox games anymore, certainly don't have the patience for sandbox games that only get updated once every few years.

However unren just gives me "cannot locate python.exe"...

Not the only game it does it on, happened with a few recently.

Yep, Ren'py is starting to piss me off.

Edit - nevermind, i've found an RPA extractor that extracts the image file. Rejoice for the world is right again.
Since it doesn't seem to be widely known: There is a fork of unren that gets actively updated and is compatible with newer renpy versions, which this game uses.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I checked the Exif data, they are new renders. So that's good, the Dev is making new content again and their content is very high quality and always has been. Let's just hope they stick to it this time. Will be a very long time and need to see a ton of content actually released before I even think of resubbing though, let's hope they prove me wrong.
I think that's the main problem some people are having, the amount of new content.

130 images after this much of a delay is unnaceptable regardless of how you look at it. I see people making monthly updates that have between 150 and 300 renders so for this time i'd be expecting at least 5 times what we got.

I just don't think for a game that's been 4 years in development, it's anywhere near where it should be.

They have the ability and the work is high quality but it's bare minimum.

Before I ever think of giving them money i'd need to see a LOT more than what they do. Sadly I don't think they are capable of proving me wrong.

It says a lot about a dev when they could have an absolute hit on their hands bringing in far more income than they do but would rather release the absolute basic to keep it going and bring in a fraction.

Like I said, I won't say if it's a scam or not but I will say they are probably the laziest des i've seen come through here.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Just to make sure i dont scam my own time, this new update has zero content revolving around Mia ( your girlfriend ) ?

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
From my Patreon post about the delays.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of you don't really need to twist that knife deeper without even seeing what I had to say for myself.

Yes, I know, it's been 2 years. No, it wasn't because of "patron drop-off", it was my shitty work ethic. My level of donations was stagnant for a half of year and if you think I just want some barebone income - well, I had it. Yes, there is no excuse for that amount of time spend on this update and I know it well. No, making ~150 images per 2-3 weeks is just impossible with my working pipeline. Slow work process - better results. Yes, it's still isn't worth 2 years and I know it. And I shouldn't care least I want to get depressed looking at all of this.

We will see what the future holds for the game. I can't bring anything to the table that will make you trust me. But I'm still positive. You can pirate it all you want - I never cared, so why should you.

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
I'm probably stupid, but I don't understand how to access the laundry room
Yeah, I know it is not really a best way of implementing the location, many of you seem to struggle with finding it.
It's in a corridor with mc's door. Around bathroom. Sorry for that.

Reactions: SadPandax-_-
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes