Jun 28, 2020
From my Patreon post about the delays.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of you don't really need to twist that knife deeper without even seeing what I had to say for myself.

Yes, I know, it's been 2 years. No, it wasn't because of "patron drop-off", it was my shitty work ethic. My level of donations was stagnant for a half of year and if you think I just want some barebone income - well, I had it. Yes, there is no excuse for that amount of time spend on this update and I know it well. No, making ~150 images per 2-3 weeks is just impossible with my working pipeline. Slow work process - better results. Yes, it's still isn't worth 2 years and I know it. And I shouldn't care least I want to get depressed looking at all of this.

We will see what the future holds for the game. I can't bring anything to the table that will make you trust me. But I'm still positive. You can pirate it all you want - I never cared, so why should you.
The main issue is that if you know you cannot work on the project, you shouldn't be taking money from people. Period. No one would mind if you went on a hiatus to deal with whatever you need to. Life happens. What people don't like is seeing someone take money but not even provide anything, even something as small as communication. You're in an industry where people have constantly burned their customers with Patreons. Good will goes both ways. Patreon subs, whether you think they are or not, are customers.

People want you to be successful. This game concept and your artform really is incredible. And if you still have people this invested after 2 years of nothing, that's a testament to that fact. Regardless of people pirating or not.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I can't find Mina's swimsuit at all. Been trying to click all over the laundry room every time of day. Maid doesn't change her dialogue options so far.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can't find Mina's swimsuit at all. Been trying to click all over the laundry room every time of day. Maid doesn't change her dialogue options so far.
Nina's swimsuit is by the pool in the evening. I don't remember if you have to find it on the first or second night to get it or it stays there.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Nina's swimsuit is by the pool in the evening. I don't remember if you have to find it on the first or second night to get it or it stays there.
Turns out It disappears. I don't know when or why but but it was there on my save from when you first get to Nina's house.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
From my Patreon post about the delays.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of you don't really need to twist that knife deeper without even seeing what I had to say for myself.

Yes, I know, it's been 2 years. No, it wasn't because of "patron drop-off", it was my shitty work ethic. My level of donations was stagnant for a half of year and if you think I just want some barebone income - well, I had it. Yes, there is no excuse for that amount of time spend on this update and I know it well. No, making ~150 images per 2-3 weeks is just impossible with my working pipeline. Slow work process - better results. Yes, it's still isn't worth 2 years and I know it. And I shouldn't care least I want to get depressed looking at all of this.

We will see what the future holds for the game. I can't bring anything to the table that will make you trust me. But I'm still positive. You can pirate it all you want - I never cared, so why should you.
Making games is like writing novels. Anyone can write a story of a few pages, but a novel of 100k words? Not many people can pull that off.

One thing I could suggest you to keep yourself motivated, focused and earn the trust you have lost, is to make a post every week on your patreon. It serve as a weekly review on your progress. Be honest and tell your patrons what you've been doing this week. Whether you have been working on the story, fixing bugs, graphics... just tell everyone. Show your patrons an image you rendered, UI you designed, sketches, flow charts, plots, anything will do. If unfortunately you have done very little work, tell people what is hindering you, ask yourself how you can stop that from happening again or how you can make better use of your time. Find out which part of the development slows everything down and fix the shortest plank in the bucket.

Once you are used to weekly reviews, try to be more productive every week and slowly progress to weekly/bi-weekly internal test builds, monthly alpha test builds, bi monthly patreon releases etc.

Reactions: Gunizz

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I enjoyed the new Nina event, it was well written and had a nice build up, im hyped to see more updates but sadly it will be a loooong time before we see another update.. :cautious:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I am guessing Jeanine is part of the special edition just for high tier patreons?False alarm. She just didn't appear on my first walkthrough.
Also how do i unlock the second spice achievement? Got it. just tell Mia not to pose public but to do a photo shoot with her mom.
First four magazines order:
Front yard where Jessica works
MC's room glass table
Gym behind trash bin.
Massage room Wooden cabinet under towels.
2nd day:
Terrace floor under juice popcorn
Siri's room left bookshelf
3rd day
Cinema Room between couches
Library Under the Fan's centerpiece
4th day
Gym along the upper boundaries of the yoga mat.
Upstairs Stairs Between the Lounge and Upstairs icons.
5th day
lounge above the glass door leading to the pool
upstairs lower right of the entrance to the game room
6th day
gym left of the yoga mat
loundry left of the iron
7th day
pool under the umbrella
Nina's room on top of her mini bar
8th day
Nina's room The paper bag
Game room far right of the room, next to the bar stools
9th day
Library Bookshelf under the two figurines
Corridor Top of the screen,black cranny where the spa door is
10th day
Nina's room next to her bed, under the white cushion
Loundry Next to the big gray towel/blanket, Above the Front yard icon
11th day
Siri's room Floor under the PC desk
Indoor Pool Right most deckchair/ gray plant vase
12th day
Lisa's room under her bed between Corridor and Terrace icons
Game room on the middle blue chair

Last edited:

ForNoFace

Apr 30, 2020
I'm stuck on MILF of the year, how do you persuade lisa?
(edit) - how do you get her in the mood for a massage?

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I'm stuck on MILF of the year, how do you persuade lisa?
(edit) - how do you get her in the mood for a massage?
Go to the bathroom and click the makeup icon on the lower right of the screen. for next three hours phone Lisa from you room. Again icon in lower right of the screen. Pick the correct answer. Then talk to her in Nina's room.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Thought it might be useful to compile some console variables into one comment for easy reference:

To enable the console: See here

To enable incest content (now required): persistent.NASTY_SHIT = True
To enable Limited Edition content: persistent.LIM_ED = True
(These two are better set with a to save having to set them every time.)

Countdown timer: COUNT_GAME_OVER = X

Character relationships
Code:
momO.affection = X
momO.desire = X
Lisa is momO, for Sasha replace with sisO, other characters are their nameO (so ninaO, jessicaO, miaO, etc.; note the letter O not numeral 0).

Money: player.money = X (cumulative; the amount entered is added to/subtracted from your money)
NTR score (keep low to avoid): player.cuckold_score = X (cumulative; the amount entered is added to/subtracted from your score)

Replace X with the value you want. As always when mucking about with variables: You break it you bought it. Make a save before messing with things if you're not absolutely sure how they work.

Does anyone have the new set of console commands?
None of these work

Reactions: lesiix

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone have the new set of console commands?
None of these work
They all worked when I checked them earlier today. Except the countdown, I've just noticed. Two tics.

Edit: The countdown timer is now:
Code:
world.count_game_over = X

Last edited:
Reactions: kark

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
would be greatly appreciated if someone made a walkthrough of how to advance in this shit, but sadly even if it'll be a quick one and update will be over lol.

Reactions: NPC041188

JUNHGBGGT

Jun 6, 2021
Yes, it's possible. The precise guide is somewhere out here, but here is the short of it: you need to first max out/improve relations with Nina and your mom. Improve relations with Jessica. Ask her to invite you in the spa when she is spraying perfume in the room with the stairs. Join their spa an hour later. Do the event. Next day, call your mom the entire day from your room and improve her horniness. In the evening, when she will be reading the book in the statue room with Nina, ask Nina to let you have some alone time. If you have enough horniness and relationship, you can start massaging her. appologise, but still ask to keep the poster. Done
For the wish quest, you will need to wait until the third call with Mia.There is some jenk with her calls, I think you need to always pick the most NTR option to get the call 2, but the call 3 is guaranteed, pretty sure. After that, you can ask her, which it seems like you already did, and if you ask her in the evening near the cinema and the poster quest is ready, she will indulge. The rest is on rails.
How do you call your mom from the room Cos I don’t know how to get her in the mood

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you call your mom from the room Cos I don’t know how to get her in the mood
Phone icon in the lower right corner when Lisa is at work and the MC is in her room. Go to the bathroom and tart up first to improve the gains.

(For some reason Lisa can feel the MC's make-up through the phone; must be properly caked on to affect the acoustics.)

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes