Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
i have the 0.5 for android but don't know how to apply the patch
Considering the age of this version, I think that the "game" folder, for patch, must be in :
Android/data/[*.game name.*]
or Documents/*/[* game name *]

P.s.: If your Android device is powerful enough, you can also install JoiPlay with its Ren'Py plugin. With this you can play the PC version (Windows or Linux) on your Android device.

Last edited:

ducciodaniello

Sep 10, 2022
Considering the age of this version, I think that the "game" folder, for patch, must be in :
Android/data/[*.game name.*]

P.s.: If your Android device is powerful enough, you can also install JoiPlay with its Ren'Py plugin. With this you can play the PC version (Windows or Linux) on your Android device.
actually i would like to do the contrary, that is turning the apk files into normal exe and play from the pc, is there a way to convert it in this way?

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
actually i would like to do the contrary, that is turning the apk files into normal exe and play from the pc, is there a way to convert it in this way?
You can transform an Android version into a PC version but it is very tedious. You have to unzip the apk, rename all the files, recompile the game, etc... :eek:

Or you can use an emulator, like BlueStack, to use apk in Windows.

But the easiest way, for a use on PC, is to use the PC version. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ducciodaniello

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
the dev's life situation has been explained, the people who continue to sub are most likely in the discord where they still talk to her. the dev has even stated its ok to only pay for when updates come out because theyre working a job since they couldnt cash anything out of patreon since the current situation thats probably tos

Oct 9, 2021
the dev's life situation has been explained, the people who continue to sub are most likely in the discord where they still talk to her. the dev has even stated its ok to only pay for when updates come out because theyre working a job since they couldnt cash anything out of patreon since the current situation thats probably tos
so anyways is there an chances that Red Room will be get an reboot or not

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Red Room [v0.5] [Alishia]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: There isn't much new, only 50 new renders or so, so don't go in thinking this is some gigantic update, at least the compressed version is only 100MB ;)

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

MAC users if compressions does not work you will need to use Permission Fixer for it to work.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
The Red Room [v0.5] [Alishia]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: There isn't much new, only 50 new renders or so, so don't go in thinking this is some gigantic update, at least the compressed version is only 100MB ;)

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

The Red Room v0.5 - Win/Linux/Mac - pixeldrain

MAC users if compressions does not work you will need to use Permission Fixer for it to work.
but are there some kind of steamy "walpapers" we can see/get?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
but are there some kind of steamy "walpapers" we can see/get?

I can't tell you for sure, as the time between updates was so long and it only added 50 new renders, so I can't even be sure what's new and what's not let alone what was replaced. I assume some are locked behind the "LE" edition. But I linked in my post the "LE" unlocker still works.

Reactions: cariadult

GOAT-Cheese

Oct 22, 2022
"Ohh, I'm ok with hot chicks with the big salame, but I draw the line at four black dudes sharing, no dong fests for me thanks" You read some weird shit around here, ahahahah... yeah, I get you all, I too feel that when the protagonist is on the receiving end it loses the appeal, and still it sound one sided in a way, I shy away from some games, it's all a kink, and funny as hell. Good day people.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes