TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There is a , not sure if that's what is posted here or not.
I believe it's V0.4 with the LE and incest patches already installed. No other new releases have been announced on her Discord server.

Darth_X1

Mar 8, 2021
Did this game even have any sex scenes? And if scenes are there i don't even know how to go to next level to unlock scenes and also 7 days ended i don't even what to do.
Someone please help me!

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
Did this game even have any sex scenes? And if scenes are there i don't even know how to go to next level to unlock scenes and also 7 days ended i don't even what to do.
Someone please help me!
Depends on your definition of sex scenes there's not really that much so if you can't get anymore you've probably gotten it all there's like a handy or 2 and then that one where the sister shoves her feet in your face and that's about it for the sandbox part think you can catch the maid in the shower but only saw that with the gallery mod

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Depends on your definition of sex scenes there's not really that much so if you can't get anymore you've probably gotten it all there's like a handy or 2 and then that one where the sister shoves her feet in your face and that's about it for the sandbox part think you can catch the maid in the shower but only saw that with the gallery mod
There's also a blowjob with one of the managers, and the other manager grinds on the MC's lap until she cums. Then there are the fantasy scenes, with the MC fantasizing about incest options and Mia having sex with Kendra.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
should the update be out today?
hehe...Sure...today. You just need to wait for a bit. I'm sure that it will come out just about any moment now...hehehe

As a rule of thumb when she says "there may be some delay" she means that "there will be a delay". And by 1 or 2 weeks she means 1 or 2 months or years.

So don't expect an update for at least 1-2 months and when it comes it will not be an update but an announcement saying that there have been problems/lack of inspiration/too much perfectionism/real life issues/etc and there will be another "week or two" of delay. Which will repeat the cycle.

Last edited:

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
What really amazes me is the fact that people actually switched platforms just to keep giving her money.

Alishia: "Hey losers, I haven't produced any real content in almost a year but I want you to give me your money on a different website because Patreon sucks. K, thanks."

And people actually did that! Freaking amazing!

View attachment 2376313
She figured out the INFINITE MONEY GLITCH *REAL LIFE EDITION* (100% REAL)
NO VIRUS:eek::eek::eek:

MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
What really amazes me is the fact that people actually switched platforms just to keep giving her money.

Alishia: "Hey losers, I haven't produced any real content in almost a year but I want you to give me your money on a different website because Patreon sucks. K, thanks."

And people actually did that! Freaking amazing!

View attachment 2376313
If Mommy calls me loser I add another 20$

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes